Chrysler / dodge ram uncredited dash plastic

1 United States

It's unsafe, unprofessional, uncalled for installing dashes on ram trucks that were not properly cured. Other owner must not have been aware, but i'm angry and it jeopardize my safety. While on the hwy, traffic dead stop, ash tray falls under my brake pedal. Instead of panic and rolling my truck, I managed to work it free and miss collision. A few months later, console above falls down, startling me while driving.
Poor unsafe product should've been tossed, not installed, trying to scam owners who aren't aware of where fault resides. How could a company, cut corners, with no regard to their customers safety as well as enjoying our truck's when they prematurely crack because of substandard manufacturing??? I was advised to contact chrysler.
Whole dash cracked, I tried replacing, but poorly made, from same batch, doesn't work! I want a safe dash! One that doesn't fall apart driving down the road! I do not believe it to be anything less to expect than for this company that passed off poorly cured plastic as safe, reliable, and was to look good only to get very short use of it and hazards with it, to replace as they should've done. I'm sure, there are properly cured dash replacements made once customers brought it to attention and attorneys getting involved.
Simple replace and be done. Customer satisfaction brings customers back... Poor product makes customers abandon purchase and go elsewhere, like ford. They'd not do such.

Kr