Chrysler Capital / lack of customer service in title department.

1 DALLAS, TX, United States Review updated:

I have paid off my loan. The check has cleared the bank and they still will not release the title to me. Says it can take up to 20 working days for them to do this. I inquired to why so long, their response: "Because thats how we do things."
Absolutely ridiculous.
They need to check State Laws as I dont have 20 working days to prove ownership of the vehicle to the DMV for plates, nor can I drive around a vehicle without any license plates. So the vehicle just sits for a month while they jack around over there doing nothing. Even spoke with the "Title Manager." Can get anyone to call me back.

How can a company operate like this?? Im the customer. I pay your bills by being your customer and keeping your business going. You just treat us like we are not important. Looking at the internet complaints for Chrysler Capital, Im not the only unhappy person out there.

You really should be ashamed of yourselves for providing such piss poor service!!

Warning to anyone thinking about using them:
I would highly recommend you do your research on this company before you do. I just went with them from the dealership but in retrospect, I should have used my local bank for the loan. That way I would have had the title the next day after the loan was paid for.

Li
Apr 20, 2018

Comments

• Di
      16th of Nov, 2018

Same thing happened to me. I may lose buyer bec of this. Never ever again!!! Horrible company.