Christina Cosmetics / Unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
4.8
Phone: 800-543-7207

I called Christina Cosmetics on June 25, 2008 after receiving another compact to cancel any further shipments. I was accessing my bank online today and noticed that Christina Cosmetics had debited my account also throwing my account over with an overdraft charge.

When I initially called on June 25th, I had to leave a message on their voice mail. I called today, Aug. 22, 2008 and actually spoke to a customer service representative who in fact confirmed my call of June 25, 2008 noting that I was canceling future orders. I asked that they credit my account and also pay for the overdraft charge that they should be responsible for.

She stated they do not give refunds or credits back on consumer products. I asked to speak with the owner of the company and she said she would report my concerns to the owner of the company, but I could not speak to the owner or anyone in a management position.

I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for a check to cover the cost. This is a company without integrity if they do not care about the people who buy their product.
Va

Comments

Ma
  5th of Jan, 2010
i purchased my first shipment on-line because i didnt want to deal with those annoying infomercial order takers who never stop at just what is shown on tv but continue asking you if you want an extra this or an extra that. well low and behold i got scammed again with auto- ship that i NEVER signed up for. This was my first time buying the product. I didnt know if i was buying the right shade or if i was even going to like the product. Why would i ever sign up for auto-ship? i didnt. And the tricky little thieves dont tell you that if you dont send the product back you will automatically be set up for another shipment. At almost $50 a pop it is alot of money. They debited my bank account without my knowledge and now im going to have to fight to get back what they stole from my account. Because i was unaware of the charge i got charged an insufficient funds charge of $27 to boot! Their customer service sucks too because they dont answer their phones. you have to leave your name and number and hope and pray they call you back before they charge you with another shipment. This company sucks!!! No integrity Christina!!
Ma
  9th of Jun, 2012
I had a positive experience with Christina Cosmetics. I too, ordered on-line, earlier this year. I read everything on on-line orders and was aware I was agreeing to automatic shipments. I was also aware that I could customize my orders to be delivered less frequently, according to my need and usage. I needed to cancel my membership last month and customer service helped with the cancellation and again. I am very pleased. I believe perhaps the company listened to complaints and made the necessary improvements. They have an excellent product without the mess of loose mineral make-up!