Christina Cosmetics / Unauthorized charges
I called Christina Cosmetics on June 25, 2008 after receiving another compact to cancel any further shipments. I was accessing my bank online today and noticed that Christina Cosmetics had debited my account also throwing my account over with an overdraft charge.
When I initially called on June 25th, I had to leave a message on their voice mail. I called today, Aug. 22, 2008 and actually spoke to a customer service representative who in fact confirmed my call of June 25, 2008 noting that I was canceling future orders. I asked that they credit my account and also pay for the overdraft charge that they should be responsible for.
She stated they do not give refunds or credits back on consumer products. I asked to speak with the owner of the company and she said she would report my concerns to the owner of the company, but I could not speak to the owner or anyone in a management position.
I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for a check to cover the cost. This is a company without integrity if they do not care about the people who buy their product.
More Christina Cosmetics Complaints & Reviews
- Christina Cosmetics - Rip off 
- Christina Cosmetics - Scam and cheating
- Christina Cosmetics - fraud/charged for something i didn't recieve 
- Christina Cosmetics - Mega Rip Off
- Christina Cosmetics - Cancelling autoship 
- Christina Cosmetics - scam, can't able to cancel the auto shipping. unauthorized credit card charge.
- Christina Cosmetics - makeup
- Christina Cosmetics - Cannot reach company 
- Christina Cosmetics - overcharging/ 
- Christina Cosmetics - Customer Misunderstandings