Chowking / unethical behaviour

Corner Reposo st JP rizal makati city, Philippines

January 30 at 1:25pm we went to chowking corner reposo st jp rizal makati branch to have our lunch with my brother, order was been process at 1:23pm basically food will be serve at around 10 to 15 minutes I believe that's the standard waiting time, its almost past 30 minutes but our food is not yet serve so I followed up to the manager in the name of jm bacod surprisingly the manager just told me "maghintay ka" and he turn his back at me and walk away... So I was pissed off and I asked one of the crew whom to talk with regarding the matter and I was pin point to a lady manager and this lady manager approached me and asked the issue after informing her what had happened she did apologized. But again am not satisfied on how they handled my complaint. I tried to raised this to their customer service by phoning 8987777, but calling this customer service hotline is so ridiculous and hell.. You are on the phone for an hour but no answer. I don't know how this company handles complaint and how they trained their staff.... Nakakadismaya lang...

Sh