Chowkingpoor service

Hi i wrote a complain because of poor service..i order 1pc chicken with choco pao..then i told to the cashier..that "can you take out my choco pao"then the cashier replied "sure"then after 5minutes my lumapit na crew he told me that my order is 1pc chix with shanghai..i told him that my order is not shanghai..i told him that my order is choco pao..sbi ko pa sa cashier pa take out nalang..then pumunta ako sa cashier "diba may order is 1pc chicken with choco pao"then cashier replied "yes sir"ehhh...bakit sa receipt ko 1pc chicken with choco pao...cashier told na ok na po sir..sige..then i wait for more than 20minutes then mali parin ang na serve saken..alam nyo ba yung feeling ng gutom na gutom ka tapos ganun pa mangyayari..nanginginig ako sa gutom..tapos sabi ng manager "sorry sir palitan ko nalang po"then i'll wait again for my order..then may lumapit na crew he told me that my order tooks for 3minutes only.."i told him that i'll wait to long then you given me another 3munites..im so dissapointed...yung feeling na nawalan ka ng gana kumain dahil sa nangyari..this happen january 10, 2017 at metropoint in chowking beside lrt at 3rd floor..this is my worst ever happen this day..i wont let it happen again...the managwrbon duty that day "jewel fernandez"

Un