Choice Home Warranty / refusal to replace
My oven stopped working in the middle of fixing dinner. The next day I called Choice where I had had been with for 2 years and explained the problem. The next day I had a service man out to take a look and he determined the control board was bad and it would take week to get the part. Next day I received a call from Choice telling me that the control board is not longer available and that it was only worth $180.00. They would not replace the oven as they suggest in their sales literature.
I have been paying $400.00 a year for protection and the first time they are faced with a bigger expense; they weasel out and refer to the contract language all the way in the back of their book.
I am thinking class action as I see they have done it to hundreds of others.
More Choice Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Choice Home Warranty - big scam 
- Choice Home Warranty - beware contractors - do not pay bills 
- Choice Home Warranty - vendor non payment 
- Choice Home Warranty - bad business practices 
- Choice Home Warranty - company will not honor contract 
- Choice Home Warranty - unethical behaviour and breech of contract
- Choice Home Warranty - chw is a complete scam! 
- Choice Home Warranty - unethical behavior: untrained "repairmen" ruined my appliance completely
- Choice Home Warranty - non stop phone calls
- Choice Home Warranty - the broke my ac