Chipotle Mexican Grill / service/food quality
Went to the Chipotle in Winchester Va where I have frequently eaten before. The line was long and there was one poor woman trying to cope by herself. Once I finally made it to the front to order I noticed the portion size was unusually small and I always order extra meat. The meat quality was also usually poor. It looked like it was more fat that actually meat. I hadn't been to that location in a while but they had been one of the better locations I had been to. Even with with its issues it's still better than the Manassas, Va (sudley road) location which is just plain dirty! I think I may try the new cafe Rio location.
More Chipotle Mexican Grill Complaints & Reviews
- Chipotle - sexual harassment 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - unsefa food 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - horrible work environment and dirty cleaning habits 
- Chipotle - bad service 
- Chipotle - rude behaviour and extra charge
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - a so called 3 pointer and bad service from the cashier 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - liar & rude supervisor in milestone, germantown, md branch
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - a chicken salad and a chicken bowl.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - service
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - savannah on 5/13/2017 @ 8:45 pm