Chipotle Mexican Grill — customer service
When I visited the Chipolte Columbia, MD, store on Old Dobbin Lane around 7:00pm on 9 May, I and about 30 other customers spent almost 35 min in line because the restaurant ran out of chicken. When I asked the manager on duty, Shey, to let the customers know what was going on, he said he would and then returned to the kitchen. Customers were waiting and waiting but the manager refused to talk to the customers. His conduct was irresponsible and unprofessional. Might you retrain the Old Dobbin Lane personnel and emphasize respect for customers?
More Chipotle Mexican Grill Complaints & Reviews
- Chipotle - sexual harassment 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - unsefa food 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - horrible work environment and dirty cleaning habits 
- Chipotle - bad service 
- Chipotle - rude behaviour and extra charge
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - a so called 3 pointer and bad service from the cashier 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - liar & rude supervisor in milestone, germantown, md branch
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - a chicken salad and a chicken bowl.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - service
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - savannah on 5/13/2017 @ 8:45 pm