Chipotle Mexican Grillcustomer service

Hi my name is Matt and here is the review I left on yelp for your store at 3830 Truxel Rd, Ste 300, Sacramento, CA 95833.

"Chipotle has usually been good to me but this particular store is poorly run. I put in an order online and when I got there it wasn't ready. The cashier decided to tell me that since I was there now my order would be made fresh as if I was unaware that they made a mistake and forgot about my order. When I gently reminded him of the purpose of an online order he stated he was sorry but they were busy. He proceeded to print out the receipt and deliver that order to the line chefs. I waited about 10 minutes for the order to be complete as they still had to serve customers in line. I decided to go ahead and get an iced tea while waiting and asked the gentleman at the cashier to ring me up for it.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Sacramento, CAI walked over to get the ice tea which was empty as well as fill up my cup with ice which was also empty. I went back to the cashier who I didn't know how to and refund me. The on-duty manager walked out around that time and finished the refund for him. She then proceeded to tell me that they were busy. Busyness caused a mistake on an online order, the ice tea to be out and the icemaker to be empty. It was also 95° outside which would tell me as a manager of the store that I need to keep that ice tea ready to flow . The thing that bothered me the most though was that several employees were on break including the on-duty manager between the hours of 530 and 6 PM. I assume that this is a busy time for restaurants as it is dinner time in America. I only had a chance to witness that for 10 minutes but it was as if that were the cultural tone of this workplace. There was an air of entitlement that fundamentally grinds against customer service. I will be reaching out to chipotle to share my experience."

Mb