Chicken Licken / bad service, terrible attitude and no reply

United States Review updated:

On Thursday, the 8th of April 2010, my colleague and I stopped at the Chicken Licken in Randfontein to order a take away meal. We waited for the order.

I later commented that people are receiving their order who arrived after us. When my colleague went to ask the lady behind the counter where our order was (this was 20 minutes later), we discovered that they had not started with the order!!

We then asked that the order be cancelled and were refunded our money.

We asked that the Manager be called and a very 'laid back' lady appeared, who was not too stressed or helpful about our complaint. We asked for the Head Office number, and the toll free number was given.

The toll free number has now been phoned 4 times, and the same voice recording - promising us to come back to us within 48 hours, is still playing.

What we got from Chicken Licken was not even bad service. It was NO service.

Lo

Comments

5th of Mar, 2011

We must stop to support any bussiness that give's us poor quality service, or goods.They do not need our money.

• Ru
      6th of Jan, 2019
    Chicken Licken - The lunch meal i bought
    Kempton park 1
    Kempton park 1
    South Africa
    chickenlicken.co.za

1st i bought soul lunch meal, +original lunch meal, but they only served original lunch meal, inside my meal the was hair inside i asked for a manager she only told me she is sorry the is nothing she can do, as a client that bought and paid she was suppose to take back the meal and serve proper meal, cause i didn't even finish eating that meal,

• Hu
      25th of Feb, 2019
    Chicken Licken - Chicken licken meal 8
    South Africa

This is the second time ii am purchasing a meal 8 in the drive through and going home to see that it was not what ii ordered ii am highly irritated and unsatisfied with this service and being ripped of by paying for something and receiving less.. I have pictures with the slips showing proof of the wrong order being given to me