Chicken Licken / bad service, terrible attitude and no reply
On Thursday, the 8th of April 2010, my colleague and I stopped at the Chicken Licken in Randfontein to order a take away meal. We waited for the order.
I later commented that people are receiving their order who arrived after us. When my colleague went to ask the lady behind the counter where our order was (this was 20 minutes later), we discovered that they had not started with the order!!
We then asked that the order be cancelled and were refunded our money.
We asked that the Manager be called and a very 'laid back' lady appeared, who was not too stressed or helpful about our complaint. We asked for the Head Office number, and the toll free number was given.
The toll free number has now been phoned 4 times, and the same voice recording - promising us to come back to us within 48 hours, is still playing.
What we got from Chicken Licken was not even bad service. It was NO service.
More Chicken Licken Complaints & Reviews
- Chicken Licken Pietermaritzburg. Church Street & Boshoff Street - service by manager
- Chicken licken South Africa - disgusting add 
- Chicken Licken - bad attitude 
- Chicken Licken - chicken licken sparks road
- Chicken Licken - terrible service 
- Chicken Licken - inedible, terrible and old hot wings
- Chicken Licken - my cellphone was stolen in your richards bay store today.
- Chicken Licken - salty food
- Chicken Licken - undercooked chicken
- Chicken Licken - lunch meal