Chicago Tribune / delivery/customer service
I have subscribed to the Chicago Tribune for a very long time. The delivery of the paper started to get sporadic and the paper was being thrown in the street or the easement. I called and requested porch delivery. I got not satisfaction so I cancelled after many attempts to have them rectify the problem. Then groupon offered a year of the Chicago Tribune for $26 so I enrolled again. The same issues. Customer service tells me there is nothing they can do, they promise management will call me, they never do and still the paper is in the easement!! I am so frustrated that this cannot be rectified. I called every day for 4 weeks and not satisfaction. Today they told me there was nothing they can do so I cancelled yet again. I don't understand how they are not committed to paying customers who keep their paper in business. I would also be concerned about by where and who delivery phone calls are taken. I have not spoken to one American person yet!! This has now become a matter of principal. To be told that they cannot help me is unacceptable!!
More Chicago Tribune Complaints & Reviews
- Chicago Tribune Local Values Flyer - stop delivery - I do not want it 
- Chicago Tribune - delivery problem 
- Chicago Tribune - newspaper delivery 
- Chicago Tribune - tv guide switch 
- Chicago Tribune - home delivery 
- Chicago Tribune - coverage of college football in the sunday morning tribune
- Chicago Tribune - naperville sun subscription
- Chicago Tribune - billing after cancelling service
- Chicago Tribune - customer billing with statement reading "respond by" date instead of "due date"
- Chicago Tribune - payment issues