TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press Logo

TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press

Having problems with TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press?

TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 29, 2008. The latest review No newspaper today again, July 13,2021 was posted on Jul 13, 2021. The latest complaint telemarketing & bill payment was resolved on Aug 03, 2009. TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 30 reviews. TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press has resolved 1 complaints.

TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press Customer Service Contacts

+1 651 717 7377 (Customer Service)
+1 651 222 1111 (Head Office)
10 River Park Plz Ste 700
Saint Paul, Minnesota
United States - 55107-1223

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press Customer Service. Initial TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press. Discuss the issues you have had with TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press Complaints & Reviews

TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer PressNo newspaper today again, July 13,2021

We seem to have a large problem with the delivery of our newspaper here at 5200 Pathways Ave, White Bear Lake, MN 55110, this is a condo building and personally we have not received our Sunday newspaper for the last 2 Sundays, July 4 and July 11, I have phoned numerous times but never received either Sunday issues.

And again today, July 13, no newspaper and it is never here before 8 am.

Sincerely,
The Hamstads, unit 206

Respond

TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer PressPioneer press newspaper delivery.

I have been a newspaper subscriber with the St Paul Pioneer press for 23 years. I could go on about the 50 or so emails I have sent and numerous phone calls to what they refer to as " customer service " . It is anything but that. I finally met the delivery person in my driveway ...delivering a newspaper at almost 12 noon. He looked like he just crawled out of bed. He was driving a heap of junk for a car. Its pretty obvious at this point that ( at least in my delivery area) the Pioneer Press is paying a pitiful amount of money to subcontractors to deliver the paper. The delivery person knew about my complaints and obviously has chosen to ignore them. He gave me a lame excuse of some kind.
    Its really sad. To add injury to insult the Pioneer Press said they would not refund the remainder of my subscription!! I have talked to an actual agent on the phone and told them they have 2 choices:
    (1) Deliver my newspaper in the morning as advertised.
    (2) Refund the remainder of my subscription.
    This was ignored by them.
    I repeatedly either don't get the paper at all or get it late in the day. This has been going on for a year.

Aug 08, 2019

TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press — unable to cancel subscription due to lack of response

The organization listed above has ample ways to purchase products/services on their web-site, but the same...

Jul 21, 2019

TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press — digital subscription

The Pioneer Press customer service department is a disaster. They have owed me money for over a month now for...

Jun 13, 2019

TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press — pioneer press delivery

We stopped getting the paper daily because half the time we didn't get it. We did want the Sunday paper so...

TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press — pp delivery service

I'm getting sick of having to rekey my complaint, so I'll try to keep this simple. My new subscription is not...

TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press — delivery problems

My paper had been delivered by someone throwing the paper over the front gate into the yard. Unacceptable...

TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Presstinnucci's 10$ for 20$ coupon purchased 5 but all are expired when you print them out. spoke with sarah who is in dailydeals and told me to email her

I paid for 5 coupons for the dailydeals for tiuccis restaurant that was available on 10/11/2018. When i went to print them out they expired on february 13 2018. I would like to get 5 unexpired coupons as i noticed the offer was in the newsp paper again a few days ago. I first called you on 10/12/2018 and then sarah called me yesterday but i missed her calls

TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer PressDelivery problem

Recently, our 7 day a week newspaper has been tossed at the end of our driveway instead of being delivered to the front door. We have been paying customers for 28 years at this address.

I have called and talked to customer service reps many times, and have been promised that the carriers manager would be notified and that this would be corrected. It is still a problem. This should not be my problem as I am paying for this service.

What is next? Do we cancel the newspaper after 28 years? Is there someone with authority who cares and will correct this problem?

Jerome Pihlaja - [protected] Hickory Hill Drive, Eagan MN 55122
        [protected]@gmail.com Account # 651396

1 Response
          • Su
            sue marrone Dec 28, 2020

We have the same problem with our paper being delivered on the main rd that is if we even get a paper. we finally got a paper carrier that is delivering the paper to the door but it has only been half of the sunday paper.

The sad thing we are paying for the paper and when you call about not getting it you always get the same story that it's to late for another delivery.

It not our fault that st paul pioneer press can not deliver on a promise to their customers to get their paper to them.. I do not like missing my papers almost every week...

Hugo, mn

TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press — comments section

When will this paper shut down their hateful comments section? I have seen the same right wing racist...

St. Paul

TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press — delivery of friday and saturdays pioneer press newspaper

We have not received our paper both on Friday and today (Saturday). I am positive that we have paid our...

TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Presspaper delivery 05/13/18

I quit the Pioneer Press Sunday delivery about 1 year ago due to delivery problems almost every Sunday.
          I then subscribed to the Mpls Tribune.
          Missing the Pioneer Press I re-upped my subscription and cancelled the Tribune in April 2018.
          First 2 or 3 times, the paper was here - sometimes in the Pioneer Press box and sometimes in my driveway. Today nothing.
          I am not willing to go through stressful delivery events again. Very unhappy.

TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press — billing and harassment

I canceled the Pioneer press over six months ago and continued to get bills in spite of not receiving the...

TwinCities.com / Pioneer Pressnewspaper circulation

I purchases a subscription to the Pioneer Press Sunday edition back in May and I've only received my paper a handful of times. I've contacted customer service multiple times regarding this issue, and even though I am repeatedly told "Hello, I apologize that you didn't receive the paper on Sunday. I did give you credit for the missing paper and notified the person delivering as well. I also contacted the carrier's supervisor again regarding these issues so it can get resolved" it has yet to be resolved.

Respond

TwinCities.com / Pioneer Pressdelivery (thursday/sunday)

Why is it SO HARD to get my paper delivered? My neighbors get it so I know there's a driver.

This is the 3rd time over the last few years that I've tried. This time it took 3 weeks and I got it on one Thursday and one Sunday and now AGAIN it has stopped. No paper last Thursday and no paper today (Sunday)!

It's impossible to speak to anyone. I've never worked so hard to spend my money!

TwinCities.com / Pioneer Press — sunday paper

I canceled my paper because it never got delivered. A month later I received a bill for 4.09. I called to pay...

TwinCities.com / Pioneer Pressbeing charged while putting my paper on vacation hold

I have put my newspaper on Vacation Pay for about 6 months for numerous year. You keep charging me for my newspaper that I am not receiving. I also get the Mpls Tribune and they DO NOT CHARGE anything for Vacation Pay. Why do you? You told my husband on the phone that if I called you guys on the phone and put it on Vacation Hold I would not be charged. I did it online. NO WHERE on your website do you state that I need to call in for Vacation Hold instead of doing it online or I will be charged for putting it on Vacation Hold if I do the work myself online. This is total crap and not very good customer service at all. I wish to file a formal complaint on the way that the Pioneer Press does this Vacation Hold. In my opinion Pioneer Press owes me a lot of money to reimburse me for ALL of the times that I have put my paper online in the past and been charged. This is the most ridiculous practice I have EVER heard of.

My current subscription is paid in full until Dec. 8, 2017. I wish to cancel my subscription as of 12/9/17. I will NO LONGER ORDER THE ST. PAUL PIONEER PRESS EVER AGAIN. I feel that I have been financially ripped off for years by your company. I will DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND your newspaper to anyone who asks what I think about your company. I will DEFINITELY tell them about my experience with your company. I should be compensated for this mess you created.

Respond

TwinCities.com / Pioneer Pressnotice of shortened subscription due to added sections on fridays??

I read in a very small section of the paper that there is a new Things we Make section coming out of Friday. If we do not call and opt out, our subscription deadline will be shortened to compensate for the new section. This was a very small notification, which lends me to think that you are attempting to slip it by everyone. Get more $$$ by reducing the months that are already paid and once again challenge us Why do I need to get a daily paper!
                  Please explain!!!

TwinCities.com / Pioneer Press — sports page

How is it that your paper cannot publish the final results of a twins home game that finishes after 9:00...

TwinCities.com / Pioneer Press — incessant phone calls despite asking 4 times to stop. signed me up automatically for a newspaper.

This is a really [censor], classless way to go about trying to sell newspapers.. Here's what happened...

Lake Elmo