Chevron / chevron gas stations and air pumps
I went into my local Chevron station at Anaheim St and Normandy in Harbor City to fill my tire. The air hose had no nozzle to attach to my tire stub. It has been missing for at least three weeks. I then went to my next closest Chevron station at Western Blvd. and Pacific Coast Highway. The air station there states the air is NOT free and posted $1.00 for air. Last I heard, air is supposed to be free i California. It certainly should be free to Chevron customers ans credit card holders.
I have used Chevron for twenty years and my husband is an employee of Chevron. The events today give Chevron a very poor name for taking care of their customers.
Due to the unavailability of air, I filled my tire at Shell. Sad 😞.
More Chevron Complaints & Reviews
- The Chevron / Texaco Oil Company - email scam 
- Chevron Nigeria Ltd - job offer 
- Chevron/texaco Online Promo 2009, - winning $ 
- Texaco/chevron - spam 
- Chevron Texaco Ltd - short on - line interview questions from chevron texaco ltd 
- Chevron/texaco - e-mail scam 
- Chevron - bad practices
- Chevron gas station - very, very rude employees
- Chevron gas station - failure for pump to cut off 
- Chevron Texaco - I did not enter a promotion