Having problems with Chevron?

800 704 2230 (Brazil)
+1 925 842 1000 (United States)
+61 892 164 000 (Australia)
+994 124 978 800 (Azerbaijan)
+880 29 892 244 (Bangladesh)
+1 403 234 5000 (Head Office, Canada)
+1 709 757 6100 (Atlantic Canada Office)
+1 604 668 5300 (Canada, Vancouver)
+57 16 394 444 (Colombia)
+852 28 028 338 (Hong Kong)
+7 727 298 0662 (Kazakhstan)
+60 322 896 688 (Malaysia)
+31 102 951 400 (Netherlands)
+63 28 411 000 (Philippines)
+242 66 636 300 (Republic of Congo)
+65 63 181 000 (Singapore)
+27 214 037 911 (South Africa)
+66 25 455 555 (Thailand)
+44 122 433 4000 (United Kingdom)
+58 212 526 5400 (Venezuela)
6001 Bollinger Canyon Rd

Fax: +994 124 97 8804

Brazil
Rua Visconde de Inhaúma, 83 / 5º. andar, Rio de Janeiro – Brazil

Cambodia
Street 274, 4th Floor, Phnom Penh Center, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Canada
  • 500 Fifth Ave. S.W., Calgary, AB T2P 0L7
  • Suite 700, 215 Water St., St. John’s, NL, A1C 6C9
  • 1200-1050 West Pender St., Vancouver, BC V6E 3T4
  • 355 North Willingdon Ave., Burnaby, BC, V5C 1X4
China
Unit 1613, China World Tower A, № 1 Jian Guo Men Wai Ave., Beijing 100004, People’s Republic of China

Colombia
Calle 100, 19A-30, Bogotá, Colombia

Hong Kong
15/F, Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip St., Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong, SAR

Indonesia
Sentral Senayan I Office Tower, Jl.Asia Afrika № 8, 12th Floor, Jakarta 10270, Indonesia

Kazakhstan
CDC-1 Center, 7th Floor, 240G Furmanov St., Almaty, Kazakhstan 050059

Kuwait
P.O. Box 8733, Salmiyah, 22058, Kuwait

Liberia
Sinkor Towers, Corner of 15th Street and Warner Avenue, Monrovia, Liberia
Malaysia
Level 3, Menara Milenium, № 8, Jalan Damanlela, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Myanmar

6/F 6750 Ayala Avenue, Makati City 1226, Philippines

Republic of Congo
129 Quarter Bis Avenue de Mangoungou, B.P. 1295 - Pointe-Noire

Russia
Tverskaya street, 22, Business Center “Summit”, Moscow, Russian Federation 125009

Singapore
30 Raffles Place, № 21-00 Chevron House, Singapore 048622

South Africa
5 Century Boulevard, Century City, Cape Town, South Africa 7441

South Korea
33rd Floor, GS Tower, 508 Nonhyeon-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-985, Korea

Thailand
  • 6th Floor, Tower 3, SCB Park Plaza, 19 Rachadapisak Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
  • 1404 Rama 3 Road, Chong Non Sri, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
United Kingdom
Chevron House, Hill of Rubislaw, Aberdeen, AB15 6XL, United Kingdom

Venezuela
Avenida La Estancia, Centro Banaven (Cubo Negro), Torre D, Piso 7 - Chuao, Caracas, Venezuela

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved verify the offer letter and contract agreement

gokulraj from dubai . home country is india. HVAC maintenance supervisor, age 45 years
I have received an offer letter and contract agreement chevron nigeria limited to sign and send them back.
I have enclosed it in the attachment. Please help me to verify .
Chevron Nigeria
(Oil Drilling Exploitation and Exportation Project)
Chevron Engineering Services Limited Lagos Nigeria.
2, Chevron Drive,
Fax: [protected]
Oct., 3rd, 2012

Attention: S.GOKULRAJ,

EMPLOYMENT TERMS & AGREEMENT
Chevron Nigeria (with International Oil and Gas} hereinafter referred to as "Employer the undersigned ………………………
……………………… herein referred to as “Employee “in consideration of mutual promises made herein agreed as follows;

ARTICLE 1. EMPLOYMENT
Employer hereby employs Employee and Employee hereby accepts employment with Employer as an Electronics/Electrical Technician (2),

DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:

Include handling Annual maintenance for chiller plant, Production maintenance,
Maintaining the Production Automation System, Piping Instrumentation Designs etc. You should keep the track of the data to take quality measures. You are responsible to come up with good suggestions that will maintain accuracy in production with regards to Quality.

COMMENCEMENT
The project period will commence from the 25TH October, 2012, or as agreed, for a total duration of 48 months after which time said employment shall ceased or be renewed for a further 4 years or as to be mutually agreed.

REMUNERATION AND OTHER BENEFIT
Chevron shall pay to EMPLOYEE the sum of ₤25, 600.00 {Twenty-Five Thousand, Six Hundred Pounds only) monthly basic salary, or equivalent depending on EMPLOYEE’S home country and currency preference.

• CHEVRON shall pay EMPLOYEE for the services rendered under this agreement by cheque presented on a monthly basis upon due presentation and receipt of undisputed Quality single or family housing shall be provided by CHEVRON or in the alternative the sum of ₤2, 500.00 pounds per month shall be paid to you as Housing Allowance.

• The sum of ₤2, 000.00 pounds shall be paid to you for personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowance.

• CHEVRON shall provide you access to some of the finest social and recreational facilities in Nigeria.

• CHEVRON will provide the employee with comprehensive health care for the terms of contract and follow-on care for injuries suffered during the term of contract for employer and family.

• The sum of ₤2, 800.00 pounds per month shall be paid to you as Educational Assistance Benefit with family status contracts.

• Complete meals for you as deemed appropriate.

• A ₤2, 500.00 pounds flat rate travel / entertainment allowance shall be paid by your employer for each international trip. Travel shall be by business / first class. However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to travel / entertainment allowance. Cost shall be substantiated and shall be the rate charged at the period / time of employees. Travel ticket including that of employees’ family only on employees’ early notification to employer and as shall be requested by employee. Employee shall also be entitled to maximum security including members of the state security service in housing community.

OTHER BENEFITS

. Quality single or family housing in 100% secured environment (furnished accommodation with full security and closure to your work place)
. Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.
. Access to some of the finest social and recreational facilities in Nigeria.
. Free medical care in Nigeria for employee and family within contract duration.
. Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status contracts.
. Complete meals also for employee and family as deemed appropriate.
. Life insurance Policy.
. Maximum and efficient security both in work place and housing Community.
Computer resources: Laptop Computer, 1.6 GHz Processor, 256 MB RAM, 24XCD-RW, 30GB
Hard Drive, Floppy Drive, Integrated Network Adapter, Internal 56K Modem, Spare
Battery and Necessary Software. Full time Internet access is also made available
Phones: the employer will provide each employee with one (1) landline and one (1) mobile telephone.
This shall have a reasonable credit limit application per month.
Local transportation: Shall be fully provided for employee and family by employer.
Adequate private office space in a conducive and comfortable work environment shall be
Provided for each employee.

MOVING EXPENSE.
The employee will be reimbursed by the employer for reasonable moving expense incurred only as a result of relocation or early termination of leases, storage charges: procurement of travel documents, immunization etc. Reimbursements shall be paid not more than five (5) working days from submission of report / and receipt as proof of payments.

JOB PROCEEDING/REQUIREMENT:
As required by the current Nigeria Labour Union Expatriate Law, If YOU do not presently possessing a valid Nigeria Residence and Work Permits Clearance Papers YOU are expected to personally incur all expenses as shall be related to the processing, procurement and acquisition of their necessary permits clearance papers with the Nigeria Immigrations Attorney ( Barrister Andrew Phillips) and shall be duly reimbursed by employer. We shall reimburse you not later than Five (5) working days after submission of your expense report and receipts as stated above.

CONFIRMED EMPLOYEES
Confirmed employees are those employee’s that have successfully acquired and forwarded his/her necessary permits clearance papers to the employers’ management-duly certified by the Nigeria Immigration Attorney/Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs. Then they shall be entitled to three month salaries which shall be paid in advance before you embark on your journey to assume duty

HOURS OF WORK
Your normal hours of work per week will be as follows:
Monday - Friday 8.30am – 3.30pm inclusive of public holidays.
You shall be required to work such additional hours at such times as are reasonably necessary for the performance of your duties and will be entitled to receive any additional remuneration for work performed outside your normal hours.

JOB TITLE
The job title does not define or limit the work which you are employed to do and you may be required to do any work within your capacity which your employer from time to time requires including transfer between departments and work for your employers subsidiary, holding and other associated companies.

PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT
Your employment is to continue until terminated by notice or under your employer’s disciplinary procedures.

TERMINATION
After the (3) months of employment either party may terminate the contract of employment with an official notice of one month. This period shall be for all-purpose referred to as probation period. A non performance during your probation period may lead to termination of contract then either party may determine the contract of employment by giving one-month notice in writing to the other or one-month salary in lieu of the notice in the alternative.

MOBILIZATION
The three months salary shall be paid in advance before you embark on your journey to assume duty. This is to enable you settle all domestic needs before travel. All payment of salary after assumption of duty in Nigeria can only be 75% paid into your foreign / offshore bank account to be provided by you with the remaining 25% paid locally in Nigeria. This is in line with the Nigeria Expatriate Financial Statutory Laws. Expatriate shall also be liable to pay 10% of salary as withholding tax to the relevant authority in Nigeria.

JOB LOCATION
Job location will be at the Chevron Lekki Peninsula Lagos, Nigeria
The contract shall be a full-time contract; this is with effect from 25TH October 2012 when the employee / expatriate assumes duty in Nigeria.

SIGNED AND DELIVERED FOR AND ON BEHALF OF

………………………………………………
Dr. HAMID HASSAN
Expatriate Human Resources Manager

• Go
    gokulrajsarangapani Oct 12, 2012

I have enclosed it in the attachment. Please help me to verify .
    Chevron Nigeria
    (Oil Drilling Exploitation and Exportation Project)
    Chevron Engineering Services Limited Lagos Nigeria.

• Ah
    ahmed98 Nov 30, 2012

Details :
    2 Chevron Drive, Lekki Peninsula
    Private Mail Bag 1282
    Lagos, Nigeria. +234-704-49-067-30

Recently I received an E-mail from Noble Recruitment on behalf of Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL), Lagos Nigeria, they acknowledged me that I have been appointed as a Production Engineer in (CNL), the recruiter sent me the CONTRACT OF TERMS AND CONDITION and later an APPOINTMENT LETTER of CNL.

The recruiter informed me that my date of joining is December 15th, 2012 and the contract is valid for 2 years.

Later, a Barrister Luck Okoro from OKO IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM ( Address: Immigration plaza, plot 102, Awolowo way, Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria ) e-mailed me and asked me for three things :
    1) Proof of vaccination against yellow fever.
    2) A scanned copy of my passport.
    3) Letter of acceptance of job offer.

Is CNL head of Humain resources name "ELLIOT IBIE"??
    I am suspicious about this offer, please clarify whether I have really been appointed, before I move further.

Early response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

• Ks
    ksmb3112 Jan 04, 2013

i also get same so u can send me ur details in [email protected] so i can call u -kulddep sharma, usa

Resolved harrasment and race discrimination

About a year back, I started going to this gas station almost every day, mostly for my cigarettes. After a...

Resolved payment posting

Over the past 15 months I have paid my Texaco Chevron bill on line, on the same day it was received, thi...

very, very rude employees

I live and go to our local Chevron quite often..today I went in at 1:40 in the afternoon for 1 item and was told it would be about 10 minutes to ring me up because they were doing a shift change…I have been inconvenienced by this before and I, and many others were not happy…you’d think a large corporation like Chevron would have a system in place that would not effect their customers! Then, I was walking in Chevron and trying to buy a pack of cigarettes and handed him an I’d card and he said he couldn’t sell me my cigarettes cause it had no expiration date and state ID’s don’t have expiration dates.

I told him he was being rude and he threw my money at me and told me to get the [censored] out of his store nore wouldn’t sell me gas before walking out, what he had gave me by speaking on the phone after getting corporate number extremely rude and was unkind to his customer’s, and was giving me wrong numbers when calling trying to get Chevron’s corporate number by giving me a run around numbers.

credit card

I received a call this morning from an automated system regarding my Chevron card. The system explained that there were some questionable purchases made and this system was intended to provide me more information about those purchases, which I assumed as so that I could tell the system that the purchases were either authorized or not. I had to enter my billing zip code to authorize my used of the system. The system eventually provided the following transaction information:
“There was a purchase made in the amount of $37 on or about Sunday, was this purchase authorized?”
Since I was not sure about a $37 purchase – I pressed the option to get more information about the purchase. The system provided me the following additional information:
Because this would not really qualify as “additional information” I managed to get connected to a live human, thinking we could clear this up quickly, IF they would only provide the location of the purchase. I was so very wrong.
I spoke first with Dennis. I really doubt this was his real name given the marked Indian accent, but I managed to make out what he was saying and provide the last four of my SSN and date of birth. Thinking we had this problem solved now, Dennis then proceeded to inform me he would be asking me a series of questions based on my credit file. I was confused.
I asked Dennis why we needed to go through the additional steps when I had provided billing zip code, SSN and date of birth. He informed me that because my billing address did not show on my credit file, this was required. I asked for further clarification since I went to their web site and updated the account with our new address, after moving 6 weeks ago.
Dennis proceeded with the questions, all the time I am wondering how we got so far from the original issue of the $37 transaction. I answered the first question, and asked to be transferred to a supervisor when I could not really understand the second question. The supervisor, also with an English name, spoke a little better English, but could not really explain why the additional authentication steps were necessary, other than it was a random process.
She asked the next question which was a tough one. I had to name a lender that I opened an account with in 2010 – I recognized the account as my auto loan. The loan is with Alphera Financial Services. In the list of possible lenders, from which I had to choose, one option was “Financial Services.” Since this was 66% correct I had the option of that or None of the Above. I mistakenly went with the 66%
When the scoring was complete the supervisor told me I failed the questions, and my account would be disabled for 30 days. I could take no action on the account for the next 30 days. When she asked me the normal “Is there anything else I can assist you with today” question I had to end the call.
Calling another number I found on the Chevron site lead me to Marco. Marco informed me there was really nothing I could do at this point. Even if I wanted to close my account, I would need to call back in 30 days and answer another round of questions.

So, the next time an automated system asked you if a $37 transaction was authorized, think twice about asking for more details

accusing of stealing

I was a patron at the Chevron in Kelonwa (Harvey and Pandosy) this afternoon. I had just gone in to get an...

Kelowna Employees

ripoff fees

Our company just opened a gas card to save on gas, and the billing agreement gives 14 days to pay (rather than the typcial 30) and then they charge you a $39 late fee plus other penalties. I called to complain and was told this is the agreement and that there is nothing they can do. Needless to say, we cancelled the cards immediately. I Googled the company and found a ton of similar complaints. They probably make more money on fees than selling gas. This is intended to be a ripoff, and this credit card program is unscrupulous.

Resolved about fake

Hi friends,, I am starting from this statement plese save ur time, save ur carrier, save ur...

Resolved horriable conditions at this store.

My name is Kristina Emory and feel that I have been gravely wronged while employed by Tetco as an Asst. Manager by my former Manager and Dist. Manager.
To be as complete as possible I must begin at the beginning of this current issue. There is so much to list and so much I'm probably going to leave out that I will not even try, but this story in a whole sheds light on an ongoing problem at this store.
About 7 months ago a lady named Lisa Hampshire was hired on and told to all the employees by Sue Sandel, the manager at the time, that she was just going to be a part time employee. Then Lisa was learning paperwork, we all wondered why, me especially because I had been told when I was hired that I was going to eventually train for just that to prep for my own promotion to Asst. Manager, and Sue told us it was only because Lisa had background in bookkeeping. As disappointed as I was at feeling I was being cut out of my promotion, I accepted Sue's answer.
Then it comes to every one's attention that Sue was being promoted to district manager and Lisa was our new boss; this within weeks of it happening when Sue had known of her advancement and had more than enough time to prepare everyone for the transition . All this was done behind every single employees back and though I did receive my promotion to Asst. Manager, since Sue has left the store Lisa has driven it downhill because of her lack of managerial skills. Lisa has failed horribly as a Manager and I was made to cover for her repeatedly, on too many accounts to list, because I felt that if I didn't I could be fired.
Lisa doesn't have things ordered so there was always something out of stock at the store and that led to many complaints told to me personally by the locals of our town. She has offended our customers without feeling the least bit sorry for it and has made comments to the employees that their husbands are lower life forms; one in particular, who's husband is Hispanic, Lisa has called a 'wetback' right to the employee's face. She talks about her own husbands lower anatomy, and that is the least of her inappropriate conversations in front of customers and though sometimes she does get others involved, it is Lisa who begins the talk.
Vendors are in the back with her for long periods with the doors closed and locked. I have seen Lisa flirt to the extreme with these same men even though she is married. What goes on, I cannot say, but the implication is clear.
Concerning a long time employee, an older lady that has worked there 11 years. Lisa didn't like her, thought she was slow and lazy and while I sometimes agreed I felt this employee had seniority. Not that long after Lisa took over, this lady was put on forced medical leave. After months gone she was ready to come back Lisa proceeded to call this women's doctor and try to get him to not sign off on her release. I do not know all the details after that, but soon after the employee was allowed to return to work.
Lisa then slandered my name by telling an employee that I was a crack head because I happen to be skinny and do not have much money to go out and do things. When I confronted Lisa about this she said she told that employee this to see how loyal she was to Lisa. This same employee has spent a lot of time with Lisa and before this, if asked, Lisa would have called her a friend.
Lastly, though this was never really addressed in store, Lisa would make me float money through till the next day or to make the deposits right. Once she had me pay a customer for an outside job straight out of my register. That money wasn't paid back for days and would not have been for days longer if not for the meeting that took place soon after.
This meeting to address most of the above and more with the district manager, Sue. We were told we were going to give Lisa a second chance and though Lisa promised to hold true to her position she did not take it seriously.
Soon after this meeting, an altercation came about with a couple that me and my husband have issues with; personal issues that had bled over into my workplace. I asked Sue and Lisa both to ban these people from the store due to previous problems there. No one did anything, in fact, they both told me that there was nothing they could do! Everyone knew a fight was bound to happen, but Lisa thought it was comical.
Things came to a head one night after I had clocked out. They were parked at a pump and were about to leave when I came out of the store with trash, then the wife of this couple called me a ### from the window of her truck. Tired of the constant irritation, and off the clock besides, I called her one back. Her husband got out of their truck at that time. So did my husband, who was there to pick me up. The 2 men went at it, her husband egging it on. A short conflict ensued and after all was said and done I called Lisa, told her what happened and she reassured me that my job was not at stake and that I just needed to go home and be with my family.
For 2 days I try to receive a firm answer from Lisa, but got the run around instead of a straight answer. I go in on my scheduled day back, in uniform and ready to work, when Sue -who is now never in the store unless she has to be- takes me to the back and fires me. She then tells me she would of "beat that lady's ### if it had been me", but still fires me and does not take into account why the altercation was pending in the first place. I did not fight back in the altercation in the first place, not after things got really heated, because I was thinking that would save my job. The couple, who threw the first punches in fact, is still allowed in the store. I was lied to, coaxed into an inappropriate action by these people and they get to come back, but the assistant manager, who has been practically running the store, they fire? It is unjust and that's just that.
I am stressing to you how bad working conditions have become at Tetco 1110 in Centerville, Texas. Every single problem with that store and the problems inside could of been avoided if Sue would of let Lisa go like her whole crew wanted. Sue became an absentee leader and allowed her former store to be lowered by someone who was just not qualified for the job.

Resolution

I want those responsible to be held accountable at last. I do not want my job back if Sue and Lisa are still employed by Tetco, but I would want it back if I could. I loved my job before Lisa took over, but cannot return to that environment. In addition, I want compensation for my embarrassment and loss of wages. I have gotten on unemployment, but I get roughly half of what my checks were when I was working.

Resolved non-payment of scholarship

Dear Sir/Ma
My name is Paul Bitrus Tah, a medical student of Usmanu Dan fodiyo university Sokoto. I am a beneficiary of your scholarship scheme(awarded in 2007) and presently in my final year. My complain is that last year i did not recieve my anual sum of 75000 naira, though my colleges did, i went to the bank several times, and i also tried contacting you through the phone number on my award letter but it didn't go through; i also sent letters to you through nipost but got no reply.
I will be very grateful if you looked into it, as the scholarship has been of tremendous help to me.
Thank you in anticipation.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
PAUL BITRUS.

requried the winning details of this message

To

Chevron petrol development company england
Jurisdiction: united kingdom
Government accredited licensed!!
Is registered under the data protection act (registration chev-012011)

From

Santhosh d b
India country

Subject : “ requried verfication it is true or not”

Respected sir

I am santhosh db from karnataka state I received the sms message for my mobile no [protected] the message came to my e-mail id of :- mr. [protected]@yahoo.in which is attachéd below...

Below attached message came to e-mail id : mr. [protected]@yahoo.in

Chevron petrol development company england
Jurisdiction: united kingdom
Government accredited licensed!!
Is registered under the data protection act (registration chev-012011)
Amount won: $2, 000, 000.00 dollar
Website http://cdconline.web.officelive.com
Arrival of special delivery diplomat with your consignment

Dear winner: santhosh d b
Having considered all possible measures to convey your cash prize, we resolve to use a special delivery courier company under diplomatic umbrella. we have made all necessary arrangement to convey your winning prize direct to your doorstep. your name, phone number and address has been received. let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by chevron petrol development company therefore, you will only be required to pay for the clearing charges which is 35, 000inr into the account which will be send to you by the diplomat for the clearing of your consignment from the custom duties in india and any local v. a. t that may arise in india before he proceed to your house. the diplomat will personally present to you all the relevant documents to guide you against any india government queries. you are advice to make the required 35, 000 inr available to the diplomat in india immediately he instructs you to do so, before you receive your prize of (usd$2, 000, 000.00 two million dollars) from the chevron petrol development company to enable him clear your prize from the custom. please you must keep secret of your winning until it arrives your doorstep for security reasons.
The delivery of your prize is currently on the way as it is passing through the british security screening. we realize recently that such procedures have been adopted on your consignment leaving uk for asia. due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that mr. philip johnson, special chief diplomat will be leaving for india to make delivery of your cash award prize through british airways on july 17 th 2011 at 3:50:00 pm

Departure july 17 th 2011 3:50:00 pm
Arrival july 18th 2011 9:15:00 am

Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your cash award prize to you as he has little time to spend in india. please make available to him the clearing charges immediately he call and provide you with the account details of the custom duties for you to deposit the clearance charges of 35, 000 inr for the clearance of your consignment. he will call you immediately he arrives india and will instruct you on how to pay the clearance charges of £420 equivalent to 35, 000 inr available to enable him clear your consignment from the custom and proceed to your address to make 100% safe delivery to you after your payment is been confirmed and receipted by the india customs and you are to keep us updated with your readiness in receiving the special diplomat along with your award demand draft prize.

Upon your agreement to this mail above, please send us email as to know if our diplomat will depart to india or not we await your reply to this mail regards to the above. attached to this e-mail is a scan copy of your winning certificate so that it can enable us proceed further on the rest of the documentation of your winning amount.

Note: it is very important that you kindly send us a scan copy of your id card urgent so that our diplomat can identify you upon his arrival in india and you must acknowledge the content of this mail and inform us if you are willing and ready to pay the 35, 000 inr for the custom clearance charges before we can dispatch our dipolmat to travel to india to delivery to you.
I await your kind and urgent reply to this effect.

Yours sincerely
Mr. bush joseph

This is the message which I have got to my e-mail mobile send me the details and verification that it is ture or not send the e-mail to [protected]@yahoo.in ………………..

Thanking you
Santhosh d b
12-02-2012

santhoshcoco db Apr 20, 2013

send me the further details about the sending message to conform

demand of delivery fee

I received an sms claiming that I have won One million Rand in Chevron Worldwide UK Lottery and I should call Ben William on cell number [protected]. He also uses numbers +[protected], [protected], and [protected]. When I called him, he insisted that I must first pay a delivery fee of R1 467.00. When I informed him that he must be a scam operator, He advised me to contact his head office on number +[protected]. But I have not yet called this number because I believe it is a scam. Will you please track down this man who calls himself Ben William as his number is contactable?

• St
    Stupid people you are Jan 23, 2012

YOU DUMBA*S, DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU WON A CONTEST THAT YOU NEVER ENTERED???? GET REAL AND GET SOME FRICKIN COMMON SENSE TO KNOW THAT YOU DIDN'T WIN SQUAT AND THIS IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER FRAUD.

very rude employee

I told him he was being rude and he threw my money at me and told me to get the [censored] out of his store nore wouldn’t sell me gas before walking out, what he had gave me by speaking on the phone after getting corporate number exreamly rude and was unkind to his customer’s, and was giving me wrong numbers when calling trying to get Chevron’s corporate number by giving me a run around numbers !

martha chrsitan Jun 20, 2008

The pumps kept flashing i' push it more then twice and they wouldn't won't to go and but i' wanted 6.00 and the pumped went so fast i' couldn't stop the machine and womens inside have very nbd-tasteful rude attitude with there service you either ask and question they are snaping, you up so i' ask how much they charged i' don't know what kind of service is that? So going inside would been a' bigger mistake of business i' wasn't $ 19.68 back due to pumps going too fast to stop the machine they was still going when i' tired to stop the machine it would of been going at about give of take 90.00 if i' wasn't trying to stop the machine it wouldn't stop it was scary and i' would like prefer cash instead of anything else. Thank you for your time and convince. It was pumped number 11 and it wasn't the right to charged so much when i' have never got this much ever!

Resolved credit card rip off

Chevron card holders beware!!! I was working on assignment in the san francisco bay area and use my chevron oil company card or used to. I was not aware that chevron allows its dealers to charge you 10 cents more per gallon for using their (Chevron card) at a station. I inquired with chevron oil company why this was allowed they stated that they can not control what the dealer does. I advised them that the dealers are ripping off chevron card holders by charging an additional 10 cents per gallon for each transaction. Chevron refused to even offer me a refund for using my card at their stations. If you figure that you fill up 3 times a week 20gals each fill up which is 60 gals of gas times 10 cents per gallon or an additional $6.00 per week or $300.00 per year. Not to mention the cost of interest on the card! It is just another way chevron and it's dealers are ripping off the customer. Most customers do not realize this is even happening to them. I think that chevron and it's dealers should charge the same no matter what card you use! I thought this was illegal! I guess not. Please boycott chevron! Do not use their product, card or visit a dealer who sells chevron gas or products! Chevron does not care about its customers, the dealers do not care about customers either! If you have another oil card use that company, otherwise go to arco and pay cash, it will be cheaper in the long run!!! Hey chevron play fair, make your dealers play fair, and why do you not answer customer complaints? Too big, too powerful, maybe if you lose longtime customers like me (Over 30 yrs) then you may get a clue! Then again maybe not!

Resolved predjudism

This morning I woke up for work in a pretty good mood.. UNTIL I went to the local Chevron on Springhill Dr and Linden.. I was in a rush and forgot my wallet this morning but remembered I had my food stamp card in the familys coupon holder in the glove box... So i walked in to buy a drink for the commute to work... As I went to the counter to pay for the item I let the cashier who also happens to be the owner know that I was using an EBT card .. He said "that he did not except it''.. So very kindly I asked why not and he said "I dont' believe in EBT" I said don't believe in it what do you mean??? He then said "I work to feed my family.I Get up in the morning and go to work to feed them." "EBT is for lazy people that don't wanna go to work." Now I'm a single father of 3 children and one of over 30 million people in America that recieve this benifit to help me provide for my family during these hard times. Not only do i recieve Food Stamps but I work 40+ hours a week to provide for myself and 3 young growing children... Now I realize that EBT does not HAVE to be accepted everywhere but I wanted the community to be aware of the ignorance in this man. Maybe he should consider how much revenue he is losing and read up on AMERICAN laws. I wonder why & if this man of asian descent would come to this country and use our funding for his business when clearly he think's so poorly of the american government & there programs. Please feel free to let the people of Hernando county know this information.

Sincerely,
NOW having bad day at work

• Ky
    kyoung79 Oct 30, 2011

Just so you know this Asian was born in North Carolina, so he is an American, and he did not use any Government money to open the business. I am a customer of Tim, Haye and TC's and I have known them for years and I do not believe that he told you that in a rude manor. I do know that they do not except EBT, but that is his right. If you don't know the facts please find out first before speaking.
    KYoung

notax May 09, 2012

What kind of drink were you buying with our tax dollars? Were you trying to buy an energy drink or soda? That is not what EBT is meant for.

claiming I was a winner of 500k pound

Dear Sir, I would like to clarified about the company below as they claimed that I was won a 500K pound.
Chevron Petrol Development Company England
Chevron International Lottery Company,
Customer Service Department,
1 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf London,
England, E14 4HA, United Kingdom

Sadly, I was paid the courier service (known as Globex Courier Service, Mr. Smith Gray/ [protected]@hotmail.co.uk) for GBP230.00. equal to MYR1, 251.70 in Ringgit Malaysia. but the winning parcel can't delivered as it was stuck at Inland Revenue Authority and I have to pay Tax Fee payment amount 2, 250.00 GBP @ + MYR11, 025.00as a non Resident of the United Kingdom. Since that I told him that I can't afford to make the payment, He wanted to come over to my country to handover the parcel personally and ask me to promise him to pay the payment once I get the parcel. I am afraid that I am one of the victim of this case.
What should I do. Please assist me. Thank you very much.

Yours faithfully,
Norsidah Adam
p/s : I still kept the proved of the transaction.

claiming I was a winner of 500k pound

mariam hamidu Sep 17, 2011

HI:
    Iam Mariam from tanzania so is there anything like that or notcause even me i receive the same massage

high gas prices

I’ll never get tired of complaining about gas prices, especially after getting ripped off at Chevron...

Dear applicant,

This is to inform you that we have many employment opportunities openings in chevron oil company limited uk, cluk, united kingdom the management has decided to fill up all the positions with foreign international reputable and experienced. these are the benefits:1. five bedroom flat duplex 2. free medical & travel insurance 3. ten days leave / break/ vacation after every 90 working days 4. flight fares (air tickets) 5. free education scheme to expatriates children/family 6. free toyota camry year 2008 model (company car)

Send your complete updated cv/resume and your passport number through this e-mail: eng. [protected]@engineer.com
Note: we will forward a copy of practical interview letter online after filling the job application form! and if you are among the successful candidate. you will do two week training before you resume on duties fully here in london.

We wish you good luck.
Eng. james cole
Head, exp. employee relations
Chevron oil company limited uk
1 westferry circus
Canary wharf
London, e14 4ha
Tel: +[protected]
E-mail = eng. [protected]@engineer.com

Email 2
Job vacancy
From: "chevron oil company"

Dear applicant,

Contact and send your complete updated cv/resume and your passport number to this email [protected]@engineer.com, contact person: eng. james cole tel: +[protected]

Dr. conrad bester
General manager; hr, compliance
& communication london, united kingdom
1 westferry circus
Canary wharf
London, e14 4ha

Email 3
Chevron oil & gas company job application form
From: "eng. james chevron oil company" <[protected]@chevrnoil.co. uk>
(193kb) | chevron_oil_company_application_form. pdf
Compensation and benefits. pdf

Kind attention

This is to notify that chevron oil and gas company, uk, human resources department have crosschecked your cv and we have been noted about your past experience and educational qualifications as was listed in your cv. we really appreciate your past experience in the field you’re applying.

Therefore, we have decided to proceed further with you as one of the chevron oil company new foreign employee, wherein, we hereby attach the job application form and the compensation and benefits as one of proceeding step pertaining to the procedures of the chevron company rules and regulation and we instruct you to print out the attached form, fill it accordingly with your personal signature and forward back the duly filled copy of the form via same email.

Kindly, find the attached form and do the needful immediately to enable us proceed further with other procedures and please note that for every applicant of chevron company, be informed that chevron company does not require any money from job applicants, only expenses that could be made during application is the compulsory uk work permit fee and visa fee which is paid by the employee before arrival to uk in respect to the british laws, we will not be responsible for your visa and working permit preparation fee. therefore, we decided to disclose it to you earlier, so that you will prepare yourself for your working visa and permit preparation fee as you fill the form and the practical interview letter will be sent to you as soon as we receive the duly filled copy of the application form.

Directed by,
Chevron oil company, uk.

scam

I have used and been happy with the Chevron FleetCor card with our business for several years. It was easy to keep track of mileage with vehicles and never had any issues. Then, at the beginning of this year, came the Universal Master Card. Our options with this card were extremely unclear. The options for recording mileage were not programmed into the new card and after multiple calls to customer service and many reissued cards the issue was never resolved.

In finally speaking to a supervisor to see if the issue could be resolved in mid March, she proceeded to tell me that they work with much larger companies than ours, but were unable to meet our needs. She then abruptly told me that I need to go back to using the old FleetCor Card. On March 17, I called back, paid the small balance owed and requested to close the account. Since then, I have received two statements stating a balanced owed on an amount owed that was paid back on March 3.

I spoke with someone in there finance office, earlier this month, who claimed to have corrected the issue and permanently closed the account. I cannot do business with a financial institution with such limited service and pure customer service. It has been four months of headaches and frustrations.

Sailermate_NYC Oct 05, 2010

Your email account has won you the sum of ($852, 000.00) in the on-goingChevron/Texaco poverty alleviation program 2010.
    1. NAME IN FULL:
    CLAIMS PROCESSING OFFICER:Mr. Ray David
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    Phone: +2348162694059

this was sent from

From: Guy Ramon ([email protected])
    Sent: Tue 10/05/10 5:42 AM

scam

From the chevron/texaco oil company <[protected]@simtel.fr>
Reply-to chevron.[protected]@gmail.com
To
Date thu, oct 2, 2008
Subject 2008 chevron winner

The chevron/texaco oil company
1092 chevron layout, wuse zone 2,
Wuse, abuja. nigeria.

The chevron/texaco official prize notification.

You have been selected in the on-going chevron/texaco award held this october 2008. we the promo booard are pleased to inform you that you alongside four(4) othetr lucky winners have been approved for a payment of $200, 000.00 usd. (two hundred thousand dollars) in cash. note that this promotion is mainly aimed at alleviating poverty, it is also aimed at encouraging internet users worldwide. this email is randomly sent to five people worldwide. if you did receive this email, it means you are one of the five(5) lucky winners. your verification number is:
(ct-222-6747, fgn/p-900-56).

This promotion is held to mark chevron`s aniversary. you will be required to fill out your information in the below given form and send it to the funds release officer in west africa, as this is co-sponsored by the federal government of nigeria and the pepsi corporation. please find his contact details below:

Claims processing officer:
Mr. kenneth davids
Email: chevron.[protected]@gmail.com
Phone: +[protected]
You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as
Soon as possible:

Mobile:
Sex (m/f):
Annual income:
Remarks about chevron/texaco:

We are glad to have you as one of our luckly winners.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. chike madu.
Online co-ordinator...

Co-sponsors of this online promotion are listed herein: shell oil company, pepsi corporation, and the federal government of nigeria.