Chevrolet Spark / poor service

Dear Sir,
My name is Satbir Singh and I have Chevrolet Spark Model 2008 white in color having registration number HR-02-T-4467. There was 3 problems in my car. Firstly, my car’s front mirror was cracked, secondly the front bumper was damaged and thirdly the silencer was also damaged. For the same, I went to Oberoi Automobiles, Aggarsain Chowk Near Gupta Palace, Jagadhri Yamunanagar 135003 HARYANA Phone: +[protected] Email: oberoi.[protected]@gmidealer.com but when I reached there, I wait for 10 minutes to met the employee of the Oberoi Automobile and when the employee comes I start explaining the problem of my car in a very polite manner but in return that employee was speaking with me in an anger way, his name is Mr. Parvesh. When I told to him that I want to change the front mirror of my car then instead of giving me the proper guidance of the insurance he rudely give the response and when I asked the second problem of my car to Mr. Parvesh i.e the bumper problem he told to me that go to spare part department, I didn’t have knowledge about bumper then I said Ok. Then I go to the spare part department and there I met Mr. Rahul. I told to Mr. Rahul that I want to change my bumper. I want that bumper which is coming in new spark model then he told me that new bumper is available and it will cost you 1500 and further that bumper needs white paint and that paint will cost you 3500 i.e 1500+3500=5000. And after hearing the cost of bumper I told to Mr. Rahul that Is new bumper can fit in my old model car? Then he said I don’t know and then I went to Mr. Parvesh and told that Is new bumper can fit in my old model car? Then he said I don’t know and later on I met with the mechanic of Oberoi Automobile and asked that Is new bumper can fit in my old model car? Then he said I don’t know. It means that no person was able to give the answer of my question. And when I asked the third problem of my car to Mr. Parvesh i.e the silencer problem then he told to me that go to spare part department, I didn’t have knowledge about the silencer then I said Ok. Then I again go to the spare part department and asked the price and availability of the silencer then Mr. Rahul told me that which silencer’s part you want for the same I go to the mechanic and told to him that please give me proper guidance of silencer so that I can replace it as soon as possible because a lot of noise was coming through the silencer then that mechanic told me that I will not touch your car without job card. I again go to Mr. Parvesh for the purpose of job card but I was unable to find Mr. Parvesh in that agency, I went to reception for the job card but no one was there to attend the customer. This is very embarrassing moment of my life. The service of Chevrolet Car is very poor. If I want to give the feedback then I will give 0 out of 10 to Chevrolet Company. If you give this kind of services to the customer then in future no person will purchase Chevrolet Car.
Regards, Satbir Singh Mobile No: +[protected] Email: [protected]@gmail.com