Checks Unlimited / Worst Experience Imaginable
We placed an initial order of checks for our new business with Checks Unlimited and at first we were impressed. Security seemed good, as we had to have a conference call with them and our bank to make everyone happy. They insisted that the checks HAD to be delivered ONLY to the address printed on them, which is currently an empty building. We were PROMISED an emailed tracking number, which would have been just dandy. The plan was that we would camp out and wait for them to arrive when we saw that they were out for delivery. A week later, having heard nothing, we were unable to get anything out of their website regarding the promised order tracking, so we called Customer No-Service and got recorded messages. Next up we tried via email, and pretty much got "call Customer No-Service" responses. I finally got through to them on the phone and was told that our checks had already been delivered somewhere to someone today. A frantic search revealed that a future business neighbor had picked them up THE DAY BEFORE. The final kick in the groin was the quality of the checks. Our logo was microscopic (they did not offer us a proof prior to printing) and is all but worthless, but using them as is will be a much lesser evil than having to deal with this company EVER AGAIN. Incidentally, there was just under $325, 000 in the checking account that Checks Unlimited put at risk by their abject incompetence.
More Checks Unlimited Complaints & Reviews
- Checks Unlimited - check fraud 
- Checks Unlimited - Huge error 
- Checks Unlimited - The run around 
- Checks Unlimited - Buyer beware
- Checks Unlimited - overcharge 
- Checks Unlimited - printed checks, unethical behaviour
- Direct Checks Unlimited Sales - ordering checks
- Checks Unlimited - fraudulent checks
- Checks Unlimited or 4Checks or Artistic Checks - the real company is unclear - Submitted payment 4 times and they still send me to collections - even though I never actually purchased from them?
- Checks Unlimited - People should be aware of this company