Menu

complaints

USA Grant Applications Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
16 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from USA Grant Applications with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for USA Grant Applications has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of USA Grant Applications. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

USA Grant Applications complaints 17

Sort by:

Newest USA Grant Applications complaints

N
6:14 pm EDT

USA Grant Applications USfund.org

but what happens I am noticing charges on my card since January 2023 , the amount of $34.95 charges that are not authorized and less from my debit card outside the United States. It's a total of $315.55. This seems incredible to me. How is there any way they could have this information? And who is going to return that money to me?

I do not use this card here in the country, only when I am visiting El Salvador. How is this possible!.

A
6:31 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

USA Grant Applications Unprofessional and Rude: My Experience with USA Grant Applications

I gotta say, I had a pretty rough experience with USA Grant Applications. I talked to one of their reps and man, he just didn't seem like he wanted to be there at all. It was pretty unprofessional and unhelpful, to be honest. And to top it off, he made some pretty rude remarks about my daughter. When I called him out on his attitude, he just got even worse. Not a great experience, to say the least.

5:10 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

USA Grant Applications Disappointing Experience with USA Grant Applications: Not Worth the Time or Money

I tried out the USA Grant Applications website and it was a bit of a letdown. I was hoping for some good resources to help me apply for grants, but instead I found a bunch of websites that didn't seem to have anything to do with grants. It was pretty frustrating, to be honest.

When I called to cancel my subscription, they did give me a small refund, which was nice. But overall, I wouldn't recommend this website to anyone looking for help with grant applications. It just seems like a waste of time and money.

If you're looking for real help with grants, I'd suggest doing some research and finding a reputable organization or website that can actually provide you with useful information. Don't fall for the trap of USA Grant Applications - it's just not worth it.

Hide full review

Is USA Grant Applications legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's detailed analysis reveals USA Grant Applications as encompassing serious risks, firmly establishing it as lacking legitimacy. This evaluation serves as a strong caution to potential customers to avoid any business with USA Grant Applications, thereby safeguarding their personal and financial interests.

USA Grant Applications earns 13% level of Trustworthiness

Serious Risk Warning: Complaints Board's evaluation of USA Grant Applications shows a critical trust level at 13%. Avoid for personal and financial safety.

With only 5% of 13 complaints being resolved, USA Grant Applications slow complaint resolution rate suggests poor service, lack of responsiveness, or a lack of helpfulness, causing frustration to users. It is obvious that the company has the lowest level of trust.

USA Grant Applications's website has revealed that it is not properly optimized for search engines. This could be a red flag indicating that the company is attempting to hide its activities from the public.

USA Grant Applications protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to USA Grant Applications. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We found clear and detailed contact information for USA Grant Applications. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
  • USA Grant Applications has received 4 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • The age of USA Grant Applications's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.
  • Usagrantapplications.org has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • We looked up USA Grant Applications and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information
J
4:24 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

USA Grant Applications Game-Changing Resource for Grant Applications: My Experience with usagrantapplications.org

I recently stumbled upon usagrantapplications.org and let me tell you, it's a real game changer. I was skeptical at first, but after doing some research, I found out that they are a legitimate organization that helps people apply for grants.

Their website is easy to navigate and they offer a wide range of grants for different purposes. I was particularly interested in the education grants, as I am a single mother trying to go back to school. The application process was straightforward and I was able to complete it in a timely manner.

One thing I appreciated about usagrantapplications.org is that they offer resources and tips on how to increase your chances of getting approved for a grant. They also have a blog section that provides valuable information on various topics related to grants and funding.

Overall, I highly recommend usagrantapplications.org to anyone looking for financial assistance. It's a great resource that can help you achieve your goals and improve your life. So don't hesitate, check them out today!

P.S. Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors, I'm not the best at that stuff.

C

USA Grant Applications Mixed Experience with USA Grant Applications: My Review

I was really excited to find USA Grant Applications (usagrantapplications.org) because I was hoping to get some financial help for my small business. However, after reading some of the reviews, I started to get a bit worried. There were a lot of negative comments about the company, and many people were saying that it was a scam.

Despite my concerns, I decided to give USA Grant Applications a try. I filled out the application form and waited to hear back from them. To my surprise, I actually received a response within a few days. The email said that my application had been approved and that I was eligible for a grant of $10,000.

At first, I was really excited. But then I started to wonder if it was too good to be true. I decided to do some more research on the company, and that's when I came across all the negative reviews. I was really disappointed to see so many people saying that they had been scammed by USA Grant Applications.

Despite my reservations, I decided to go ahead and accept the grant. I figured that if it turned out to be a scam, I could always report it to the authorities. But to my surprise, the money actually came through! I was able to use it to pay off some of my business expenses, and it really helped me out.

Overall, I would say that USA Grant Applications is a bit of a mixed bag. On the one hand, there are a lot of negative reviews out there, and it's clear that some people have had bad experiences with the company. On the other hand, I was able to get a grant from them without any issues, so it's possible that they're not all bad.

If you're thinking about applying for a grant from USA Grant Applications, I would recommend doing your research first. Make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative, and make an informed decision based on that. And if you do decide to go ahead and apply, be prepared for the possibility that things might not go smoothly. But who knows, you might just get lucky like I did!

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

USA Grant Applications Disappointing Experience with USA Grant Applications: Pushy Sales Tactics and No Follow-Up

I recently had an experience with USA Grant Applications (usagrantapplications.org) and I must say, it was not a pleasant one. The person I spoke with was very pushy and seemed to be in a hurry to get me to sign up for their services. They promised to help me with my business and get me the grants I needed to succeed.

However, after I signed up and paid the fee, I never heard back from them. When I tried to call and follow up, I was met with rude comments and no help whatsoever. It was clear that they were only interested in taking my money and not actually helping me achieve my dreams.

I was extremely disappointed with my experience with USA Grant Applications and would not recommend them to anyone. It's a shame that there are people out there who are willing to take advantage of others who are just trying to make their dreams a reality.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

USA Grant Applications User-Friendly Interface and Straightforward Application Process: A Review of usagrantapplications.org

I was searching for a USA Grant and stumbled upon usagrantapplications.org through a Google search. I didn't find any reviews on SiteJabber, so I decided to do some more research. I came across a review on complaintsboard.com that raised some concerns. However, I decided to give it a try anyway.

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised with the user-friendly interface of the website. It was easy to navigate and find the information I needed. The application process was straightforward, and I was able to submit my application without any issues.

I did notice a few spelling and grammar errors on the website, but it didn't affect my overall experience. As a regular person, I make mistakes too, so I understand that it's not a big deal.

Overall, I would recommend usagrantapplications.org to anyone looking for a USA Grant. Just be sure to do your own research and make an informed decision. Don't get suckered into anything that seems too good to be true.

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

USA Grant Applications False Promise of Money-Back Guarantee: My Terrible Experience with [Company Name]

This here company, they say they'll give you your money back if they don't do what they say they will. But let me tell you, I tried to cancel my membership and get my money back and they straight up refused. They passed me around to three different people and I got hung up on four times! It was a real hassle and I wouldn't recommend using them again.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

USA Grant Applications USA Grant Applications Review: A Total Scam - Don't Waste Your Money!

I wouldn't recommend signing up for USA Grant Applications. It's a total scam! You might think you're only paying $29.95 for a one-time access, but they'll actually charge you $34.95 every month without telling you. What a rip-off!

Honestly, most of the grants they offer can be found just by searching online. They don't really do anything special except add them to their website. It's not worth the money at all.

I was really disappointed with this service and I wish I had read some reviews before signing up. Don't make the same mistake I did!

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

USA Grant Applications USA Grant Applications: The Real Deal for Free Grant Assistance

for something that should be free. But then I found out about USA Grant Applications and it changed my life. This website is the real deal, they help you find grants that you can apply for and they don't charge you a dime. I was able to find grants for my small business and even for personal use. The website is easy to navigate and they have a lot of resources available to help you with the application process. I was skeptical at first because of my previous experience with scams, but I can honestly say that USA Grant Applications is not a scam. They are a legitimate website that helps people find grants that they qualify for. I highly recommend this website to anyone who is in need of financial assistance. Don't waste your time with other websites that charge you for their services, go to USA Grant Applications and get the help you need for free.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

USA Grant Applications Beware of USA Grant Applications: A Total Scam!

So, I was checking out this website called USA Grant Applications (usagrantapplications.org) and I gotta say, I was pretty skeptical at first. I mean, who wouldn't be? They're offering free money, but for a fee? That just doesn't add up. But, being the curious person that I am, I decided to do some digging.

And boy, am I glad I did. Turns out, this website is a total scam. They're just trying to take your money and run. So, if you're thinking about signing up, don't. Save yourself the trouble and go to USgrants.com instead. It's totally free and legit.

But seriously, guys, be careful out there. There are a lot of fake websites and scams floating around, especially when it comes to money. So, do your research and don't fall for anything that seems too good to be true. Trust your gut and stay safe.

3:27 pm EDT

USA Grant Applications usagrantapplications.org

This company is a sad case of a business model. Fraudulent practices at the outset. What a shame that people have to set up a scheme to cheat and hustle the American people. They say that there is a grant for you, but at the end of the site there is a place for you to put your credit card information. What?! Then the person that set this fraudulent company up, uses a websited called USA Grant Applications. Doesn't that sound legit? USA? Oh and it has an American Flag as its logo. Breaks my heart. This company is still allowed to do business after all of these complaints of schematic dishonesty? I can't believe it, at all.

Even more, is that when you decide that you don't want to process the application because of the tricky way the credit card information was baited and hooked, they still retain your information... and then they call you right back (if you leave a telephone number). How could this be? You click off of the application but they still have a dishonest way of retaining all of the information that you typed in? I wonder how many other companies use this fraudulent trick. What a scam, and what a shame. What gutter tactics. Has American capitalism brought people to be snakes and sharks for a quick buck? I guess so.

Desired outcome: They called me back trying to sell me the account, but this time offering me a discount. I asked them how did they get my information since I never processed the application... I clicked off of the webpage. This is FRAUD!

Read full review of USA Grant Applications and 1 comment
1 comment
G
G
Greg Duobois Tepes
, US
Apr 13, 2023 11:23 am EDT

I too fell victim to USA Grant's scam, but not to the extent Mr.dishonesty was. I stopped short of filling out the credit card info because after reviewing and reading their proposals I suspected USA Grants were not credible. The bait and hook scheme is an all too common ploy used by less honorable would be internet entrepreneurs. Unfortunately having endured so many contemptible scams like bait and hook, phishing, data mining, etc. I always check to see if a request (demand?) for payment is hidden. Holding a prospective client a time hostage or bait and switch rackets, are methods of data mining via deception. Btw, I never list my real phone number unless I know the company is creditable, if they are legit they have my other contact methods to get in touch with me. Good luck Mr. D!

3:17 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

USA Grant Applications Monthly payment dispute/account dropped - confirmation/account 442569

6/18/22 around 9:59am. Had problem getting into USFund.org website. Checked/Verified CC statement, autopay 4/25/22-$21.95. Called [protected], first representative, I asked to check my account and was told payment had been received for $21.95, 4/22/22, cancelled 4/25/22. I said no e-mail of cancellation confirmation received. While the representative double-checked, I explain that I had created account 12/2020, $29.98 monthly. In Feb 2021, cancelled account on-line and received a call back from representative asking why I was cancelling, and I said I retired, could not pay $29.98 monthly. The representative asked could I pay $4.95 a month? I have paid that amount from 2/2021 until 3/7/22. I called 3/2022, gave USFunds.org my replacement credit card for old one on file. Was told I had to pay re-activation charge fee of $24.95, then $4.95 monthly. Just for changing CC's infor? Today's first representative understood, patient, confirmed what I said, then we were disconnected. Called back, received a second representative, explained phone call was dropped, started repeating what was explained to first representative, was interrupted stating that he had my account up, aware of the conversation between their representative and myself and if I continued to talk, he would end the call. I apologized and second representative said my account was re-activated for $24.95, 4/22/22, closed 4/25/22 and if I wanted to continue it would be $34.95 monthly. I froze, said “close”, then hung up. After call ended, immediately received e-mail cancellation 6/18/22, time 08:31am, sent 10:31am. I was not on phone 2 hrs. Shocked, I questioned myself to see what went wrong. Verified - did not receive e-mails of the monthly autopay increasing to $34.95 in 4/2022/nor cancellation.

Desired outcome: Refund of $24.95 to my CC, apology from second rep. I am guessing he may have been a manager, name started with "C", and thanks given the first rep. He was very courteous/professional. Thank you to everyone in advance.

Update by DEdwards45
Jun 18, 2022 3:28 pm EDT

Below - e-mail validation.

View 0 more photos
B
12:49 pm EST

USA Grant Applications Their company, website, and management

This company has you pay them money insisting there will be a refund if you're not happy. Once on their website you see numbers listed that have nothing to do with grants. I called several businesses that knew nothing of any grants, one was a tent manufacturing company and the other was some guys personal company. When I called to get a refund they said I needed to actually get denied by one of the grant companies to be eligible for a refund and they played back a recording of me. It would be impossible to be denied by one of their own website grant phone numbers when the number itself is wrong, along with many others. He claimed he had no responsibility for changing numbers on their website, yet they claim that their website is updated daily with new grants and that you need to go through the grants and apply daily to get the best results. Day one for me was me basically calling illegitimate numbers for grants. The only real grants available on their website were to FOREIGN IMMIGRANTS, which I thought was kind of despicable. I spoke to the manager who was the rudest of all of them. Some mexican guy. He was practically yelling over me during our conversation claiming no responsibility what so ever, and no intentions of rectifying the problem. So I told him I would file fraud through my credit card company. He said, oh its funny that you mention fraud because I am going to send these recordings I have of you to your bank and to everyone so they have it. I was like, wow that's totally fine because you promised a service that you did not deliver on. Meaning, you are in the wrong and that is exactly what I did. My credit card company assured they would handle it and not even 20 minutes later USA Grants texted my phone to say they refunded the money and please contact your credit company and tell them. No, YOU contact my credit company, I already warned you.

Please dont ever use this business and if you do, make sure you have a bank or a major credit card company to handle your dispute with them, because this guy was great at arguing that he's not a complete criminal. Obviously, thats not true.

Buyer Beware

Desired outcome: They should be held accountable and their 'business' forced to close their doors. We as Americans should not be allowing illegitimate companies like this to still be able to run a business! Its literally criminal!

Read full review of USA Grant Applications and 1 comment
Tyshondra Barnes
, US
Aug 18, 2022 4:34 pm EDT

USA Grant Applications

I was on the telephone today to handle some business and the staff was rude as well as the supervisor and no longer interested in applying

Date August 8, 2022 date I called

M
2:16 pm EDT

USA Grant Applications Customer service

Unfortunately, I do not have any documents to show how terrible my customer service was, but I can tell you it was by far the worst I have ever had. Juan the supervisor from Ocala, FL and Adrian were completely unprofessional. Adrian hung up the phone on me and my own supervisor overheard how terrible Juan was as far as being "in charge" goes. It became more than just about getting my money back from a very misleading employee, I truly could not believe how rude everyone was that I spoke to. After my experience I researched and found how many similar complaints there was. Adrian could not have sounded anymore less enthused over the phone. She was very defensive right from the start and before I could get all the information I wanted to hung up the phone. When I had to call back and go through the whole phone system again, she answered and I asked to speak to someone else because I did not want to speak with her and how extremely rude it was to hang up on someone, Adrian's response was "don't talk to me then." Juan flat out told me what Adrian said about me and then said I was telling him how to do his job when I was just trying to explain my experience and frustration towards the situation. He then said what do you want me do... fire her?! Complete unprofessional-ism. Mind you, I was at work myself trying to call back after being hung up on, and they kept me on hold knowing it was me calling back and than trying to speak with a "boss" that was a waste of time. I am never one to go to this extent to complain because I do not believe that the customer is always right, as I have been in customer service for years myself. I am a mother trying to provide a better future for my daughter and I'm not looking for anyone to lose their livelihood but this experience is one I never want to deal with again and will not be coming back here for any kind of help. I also will steer anyone else clear away from this company. I read a complaint from a past employee saying how not everyone is rude but there are several bad apples in the bunch that ruin it for the rest. To have front-line people such as Adrian being the face and voice of your company is one decision I would very much reconsider. As for Juan from Ocala FL. (Phone number [protected])... I can't be all mad at the employees when a boss such as him sets the example for such poor ignorant behavior. My letter may not even be considered but at the end of the day I want you to take away one thing from all this, and that is they ruined my experience. People come to this organization with dreams and high hopes to better their lives and regardless of the situation at hand, the employees do make or break any hurdle/obstacle that arises.

Desired outcome: Do not have Adrian be the voice of your company or find a more suitable supervisor to set a better of example.

R
12:27 pm EDT

USA Grant Applications services/fees

These people are [censored]ing scammers. I was charged $34.00 for after a month of free usage (but that's not it). I'd noticed that, when I called to cancel my account, they said that they wouldn't be able to delete it and that it remains with them, though they are unable to access it in its entirety (which is, probably, a lie). Anyway, stay away from these [censored]ers.

B
10:18 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I need a grant and was scamed last night. I tried to get back on their internet site to cancel my order for $24. 95, but was unable to do so. I contacted my credit card and was told the charge was on my credit card but it had not gone through yet. I filed a complaint against this company with my credit card, and was told to call back on the 6th of feb to...

Read full review of USA Grant Applications and 52 comments

Overview of USA Grant Applications customer experience

USA Grant Applications (usagrantapplications.org) has received numerous complaints from consumers. The most common issues include misleading information, hidden fees, and poor customer service. Many users have reported that the website promises grants that do not exist or are extremely difficult to obtain. Additionally, the company charges high fees for their services, which are often not disclosed upfront. Customers have also expressed frustration with the lack of support and difficulty in canceling their subscriptions. Overall, USA Grant Applications has a poor reputation among consumers and should be approached with caution.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

USA Grant Applications contacts