Blog Talk Radio Logo

Blog Talk Radio

Having problems with Blog Talk Radio?

Blog Talk Radio reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 21, 2019. The latest review blog talk podcast was posted on Oct 21, 2019. Blog Talk Radio has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. Blog Talk Radio has resolved 0 complaints.

Blog Talk Radio Customer Service Contacts

25 Broadway
9th Floor

New York, New York

Blog Talk Radio Complaints & Reviews

Blog Talk Radioblog talk podcast

I cancelled my subscription months ago and I'm still being charged. I wish to have my services discontinued and refunded my last months bill. I cancelled the subscription before the trial ended and on several occasions I tried to discontinue it and it did not. I would appreciate it if the service is dropped and I am properly refunded. The service was not what I expected.