Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's — customer service & food sanitation
My boyfriend and I arrived in the Rally's Drive through around 6:35pm on 11/24/2018. When the employee took the order she didn't gear anything we said because she was taking window orderds and talking to another employee at the same time so my boyfriend had to repeat himself serveral times on a simple order of two large fries and two spicy chicken sandwiches.
When we finally got to the window after a 25 min wait the guy at the window was sweating to the point his hair was wet, red in the face almost crying and drinking from a rally's cup. He walked away limping you could tell he was extremely sick. His appearance was sloppy dirty and had holes in his shirt. The other employee told him dont touch the food. (Assuming she did because he was sick) but he touch it anyway with no gloves.
We didnt even want the food at that point and I prayed no one get sick from that night.
More Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's Complaints & Reviews
- Rally's Hamburgers - I am done with rally's for good! 
- Checkers and Rally's - sauces
- Checkers and Rally's - i’m complaining about rally’s flying the american flag upside down 
- Checkers - poor customer service and professionalism 
- Checkers - bad customer service 
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - survey on the back of the receipt 
- Rallys.com - sandwich
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - service
- Checkers and Rally's - food
- Rally's - the customer service