CheapoAir.com / sold non-existing flight
Back in March we bought tickets to Mazatlan, MX... Leave Orlando Nov. 3, 2008 return Nov 10, 2008. Cheapotickets.com had booked us on US Airways going to Mazatlan and Aeromexico return to Orlando. In May I decided to check my flights to see if any had been cancelled or times changed. US Airways flights were OK, but Aeromexico had no record of our flight and our flight #, and times did not match any of their flights. We tried to call C-tickets at first they didn't answer, when they finally did they insisted the flights were good, although Aeromex. Said no. When I would insist they were wrong and that they do something to fix it, I would be cut off. This happened at least 5 times. I called US Airways to see if they could help. The Service Lady at USA was great she worked an hour and got us a return flight, although we had to come home a day earlier. She also called our credit card company to make sure we got the same price and money was paid to the right carrier. Beware of Cheapoair, rip off. Had I not checked, we would have been stuck in Mexico, trying to find flight home.
More CheapoAir.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- Cheapoair - refund fee
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!