Cheapoair — tranded in ukraine
I bought a ticket trying to Round trip from Huntsville Alabama, to Odessa Ukraine. I made the mistake of buying at Cheapoair. The ticket had me changing airports in Russia for return flight. I bought the ticket 8 days before my trip. While in Ukraine I discovered it was necessary to have a visa to transfer airports in Russia, I spent 4 days on the phone while in Ukraine calling Cheapoair in the U.S. (expensive) They did not care that I was stuck in Ukraine with a ticket I could not use. I told them it takes 10 days to get a visa while in America, I cant get one in Ukraine, not to mention I bought it with 8 days before trip, impossible to get visa. they said they are not responsible to warn of Visa issues, Delta told me it was a law they must warn you. 4 days later Delta ended up helping me, even though they owed me nothing. Delta awesome, Cheapoair- it doesnt pay to risk it to save a little money. Cheapoair told me they could fix my ticket problem for $2, 000, that was more than the round trip cost. delta fixed it for $225.
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on!
- CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch!
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours
- Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service
- Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- Cheapoair - refund fee
- Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!