[Resolved] CheapoAir.com / this is a scam company!
I often book flights on the web. Recently, in a hurry I booked 6 people to vegas on a web site called cheapoair. The price on their site was lower than anything else I could find so I booked it. It wasn't until I pushed the complete button, did I realize they had added a $25.00 a ticket charge to my credit card. This is such a rip off. I had no idea till it was to late. I emailed them asking for at least a partial refund because I thought the fee was excessive, of course they refused. I could have booked with the airline directly, there was no reason to use them other than the posted fare was less.
This is a scam company and should not be allowed to continue to defraud the public. Please help me get my $250.00 dollars back that I was scammed out of.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CheapOair Customer Care's Response, Aug 28, 2008
Dear Miss, I am terribly sorry for the horrible experience you have mentioned. I don't understand why you should have paper tickets, when electronic tickets had been issued, also LH and UA airlines have a joint agreement, they should be taking each other tickets. The only time paper tickets are issued is if the airlines do not have ticketing agreements so paper are generally issued. It sounds to me like the airline agent was the one with the false information.
I hope that this case has been resolved for you, I am terribly sorry for all of your inconvenience.
More CheapoAir.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - overcharge and poor customer service! 
- Cheapoair - flight/itinerary
- Cheapoair - fraud, won't let me take my return flight
- Cheapoair - someone contacting me
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - EXCESSIVE FEE FOR BOOKING # 4661179
- Cheapoair - airline tickets