[Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com / bait and switch!
I tried to book airline ticket on cheapoair.com and the price they showed me was very cheap, so I tried to book it, but everytime I try, it states that this ticket is no longer available, so I go back and pick another flight number and time and same thing. I did this 5 times and yet none of them were available. I didn't continue because the next price for the ticket was twice more than what I was looking at.
I had the same problem at travelation.com. This is a bait and switch that these travel sites use to get customers to purchase high priced tickets - I have read many posts on the internet about these companies using this type of fraud.
DON'T USE CHARPOAIR or TRAVELATION.com!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CheapOair Customer Care's Response, May 29, 2014
This blog site is not for travelation...please remove posting and put on the correct companies site.
More CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - overcharge and poor customer service! 
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- Cheapoair - ticket refund
- Cheapoair - finding out cheapoair had cancelled my departure flight with no notification or refund.
- Cheapo Air - website
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - air tickets refund of booking 49056444
- Cheapoair - cancelled my international flight