[Resolved] Cheapoair / tickets reservation
I bought tickets from CheapOair online. When I have bought tickets I haven't seen anywhere travel conditions. I have reached to airport at 17th August. I was stopped at check in service where I told your son passport left only four months valid and we need at least 6 month valid with Pegasus. When I booked tickets didn't accept any terms and conditions like that actually didn't see anywhere while I was booking tickets. After sitting at airport for whole day and having conversations three to four hours with cheapOair and Pegasus was told you can't travel today. Then cheapOair supervisor told me we will request to Pegasus to change the dates for travel and you jut need to pay differences or penalty if Pegasus put. After whole week wait, calls and long holds I came to know today cheapOair can't offer any refund or change of travel dates. My whole holidays have been wasted after all this process. Since a week keep calling cheapOair to resolve this matter. I have been kept on hold for ages during calls. My call went through all other countries apart from uk from where I am originally and booked ticket and sometime even felt difficult to understand because of language barrier. I became depressed because of all this situation.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CheapOair Customer Care's Response, Aug 27, 2018
Actually the rules are listed there and just buying a ticket and accepting the reservations, are have agreed to the terms and conditions, . It is also all airlines rules for having a valid passport 6 moths past your travel date, so that's just not cheapoair. When booking your own reservations on line, you take full responsibility for all travel documents, the terms of the ticket you bought, or otherwise you should call and ask questions.
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- Cheapoair - didn't offer refund or alternative options when flight was cancelled - very poor customer service
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - flight
- Cheapoair - not existing flight with non existing seats
- Cheapoair - asking for a refund with a medical certificate! 
- Cheapoair - air ticket