Cheapoair / agent error/double billing

1 IL, United States

I wanted to fly to Budapest from my conference in Italy. I booked tickets on Cheapoair (I should have looked at this board, first!) First of all, they gave me the wrong reservation. I requested a reservation on Sept 10 and they gave me reservations for August 14th. I called to cancel. An agent with a thick accent said that it was no problem that they would change the reservations to the originally desired dates. First, could I give another account number to them because they were having a bit of trouble with the other card that I gave them? No, they were not going to charge the other one. Well, I should have known better. They ended up charging both cards for $180.00 dollars each. I called up to see if they could refund/cancel one of the bookings/charges. They just kept repeating that the charge was non-refundable. I told them that I do not have any other options than to report the charges as fraud in that case. After reading some horrible things about them, I am receiving new charge cards from my bank. Be sure to read the person's story about multiple charges!

Please do yourself a favor, try Travelocity or Cheaptickets. Anything other than this company!!!

Sk