Cheapoair — awful airlines
I had bought a ticket for myself, daughter and son to fly to Morocco from Rome. Everything was fine until 1 week before my flight, they sent an email stating the air lines has changed the time and dates. So I called them to check the times and dates. They gave me the changes of the dates after being on hold for 30 mins. My departure date was a big change, instead of 2 hour lay over I had to wait 26 hours. So they did give me an opition to have a refund. I had explained my account was closed so a refund was not opition unless someother way could be worked out. Again, after being on hold for 30 mins. was hung up on twice, I was told, could reschedule the flight a different date but would have to wait to talk with the air lines, they would call me back the next day. The day of my orginal date I called the air lines to find out what is going on since I had not heard from Cheapoair. Well the air lines still had my reservation and could board if I wanted since Cheapoair never cancled the reservation. The air lines told me they would probably give me the run around but demmand to get a different flight, and they would work out some kind of refund if that was my discussion but Cheapoair would have to do the change. I talked to 4 people, got told why did I closed my account if I haven't flied yet. I told her how dare she, and wanted to talk to someone else, she told me no! I told her she was very unprofessonial and who dare she. She called me the B word. I finnally talked to someone in the buisness department and that lady won't even let me talk, she just kept on talking about no refund just through orginal bank, and the credit would go through even if closed, I would have to get the money through the bank. She won't even let me talk or explain about the opition of rebooking. I placed the phone down, went to the bathroom and she was still talking!! I will never get my money back, I am not going anywhere, the only thing I got was sore ears from being on hold every time I called. Big ripoff company, don't use!!!
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - refund fee
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!