Cheapoair / fictitious ticket confirmation

Do not purchase online airfair from cheapoair. They flat out lie. We were e-mailed a booking confirmation and e-ticket number which was fictitious. Cheapoair confirmed that we were booked with delta on 7/29/07 to rome. Checked with delta, no ticket. This 'company' cheapoair lies continually. This company should not be allowed to do business. Do not, do not purchase tickets from cheapoair!

Comments

10th of Mar, 2015

My reservation was not ticketed after seven hours and had a difficult time contacting customer service. Phone, chat, call back... did not work. So I cancelled the ticket online and got the confirmation email. I think this company baits customers with its low far offers that are not real. When people try to get their money back there will be all kinds of charges they have to pay, not to mention a great amount of time and frustration they have to spend on Cheapoair. I will never ever deal with Cheapoair.

• Ce
      3rd of Jun, 2016

I booked a ticket from Beijing to Boston on July 28th, 2008. The ticket was $100 cheaper than my other choices on that day. I called them and asked about restriction on this ticket since it's cheaper and provided them with my passport and nationality. I called again to verify my credit informations and asked about the restrictions again. Nothing was mentioned to me. Then paid the bill.

Today is July 31th, I got a call saying if I'm flying with this ticket, I need to apply for a transit visa, which will take at least 5 business days. My flight is August 7th.

I called cheapoair.com, 3 times, one hanged up my phone. one supervisor mislead me with the credit points thing. He told me if I cancel the ticket, I get credit points and I can use them in the future at any agent or air companies. Then I asked again to double check, he changed his words and said no, I could only fly with the same air company. So I hanged up and called the airline to double check this credit points thing. And I was told NO. IT's Not the Truth! Even if they give me the credit points, I'll have to fly with the same airline only, within one year.

But the third one, a supervisor again, gave me a different explanation that I can only fly with air Canada from Beijing to Boston only. God. I can fly with any other airline with this price for a round trip. This credit points means NO Points.

Cheapoair is absolutely a NIGHTMARE.
    Avoid them whenever possible.
    Speak with an accent, always trying to interrupt you, impatient, bad attitude. And LIE!!! How can they provide wrong infors to customers and trying to cheat them?
    Fraud!

• Ra
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    CheapOair - Fictitious ticket!
    CheapOAir
    213 West 35th Street, Suite 1201
    New York
    New York
    Phone: 212-478-0335
    www.Cheapoair.com

This company sent me an email confirmation for a flight from New York. I booked another ticket on another airline to get from DC to NY to catch Chapo's flight. Then I get an email from Cheapo that says my flight couldn't be confirmed and I had another ticket option for $400 more. I lost my other ticket and Cheapo wouldn't let me talk to a manager.

I'll be taking this company to court. They tried to rip me off for $400 and wasted my other ticket. They will pay for it in the court.