Cheapoair / fictitious ticket confirmation
Do not purchase online airfair from cheapoair. They flat out lie. We were e-mailed a booking confirmation and e-ticket number which was fictitious. Cheapoair confirmed that we were booked with delta on 7/29/07 to rome. Checked with delta, no ticket. This 'company' cheapoair lies continually. This company should not be allowed to do business. Do not, do not purchase tickets from cheapoair!
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- Cheapoair - flight
- Cheapoair - not existing flight with non existing seats
- Cheapoair - asking for a refund with a medical certificate! 
- Cheapoair - air ticket
- Cheapoair - online booking