[Resolved] Cheapoair / overbilling
I booked a flight, online, to mexico through cheapoair. The following day I received an email saying there was an increase in price. I checked the website and the original price was still being advertised. I called the company to complain, and was told that the email sent was a mistake and to ignore it. When my credit card statement arrived, I was overcharged for the flight. I contacted cheapoair and was given a fax number to send my credit card statement to. The fax bounced back to me with an error report. I emailed cheapoair and was told that someone from customer service would contact me. No one did. I emailed again, and was told that they were dealing with my refund and would email me when it was sent. After 3 weeks of waiting, I again contacted cheapoair by phone. I asked to speak to a manager, and was told that I should email her the next day and my refund would be handled. Of course, nothing has happened. Now I have to contact the airline to find out if I really am booked on the flight. Cheapoair's customer service is terrible. Avoid them.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CheapOair Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2007
Dear Brenda McBride,
I know we have been in contact in the last few days, again I want to stress how terribly sorry I am that you experienced a delay with your concerns. The outcome has been resolved to your satisfaction as per your email which is great! Ultimately that is what we want to achieve.
Cheapoair is committed to offering pleasant and helpful services to all of our customers, from beginning to end.
CheapOair Customer Care's Response, Nov 13, 2007
I have forwarded an email to you offering my assistance with the refund you are requesting, as of today Nov. 13, I have not heard from you. I can assume that the refund has been received an your concern has been resolved to your satisfaction.
If you need any other assistance please feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheapoair is committed to resolving your issues quickly and to your satisfaction.
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- Cheapoair - myticket and my wifes ticket
- Cheapoair - didn't offer refund or alternative options when flight was cancelled - very poor customer service
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - flight
- Cheapoair - not existing flight with non existing seats
- Cheapoair - asking for a refund with a medical certificate!