Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank / unauthorized credit card charges
My name is richard Cianelli and starting last November I was charged via google for something called chang fei every month and it ended up driving my credit card to over $8, 000 even though my credit limit was $4, 000. Chase bank does not want to know anything and I have been hacked.
If the hackers can get into the Pentagon then they can hack my insecure account. I need help here!
Updated by Ricardo20172017, Nov 14, 2017
I need to resolve this matter because my credit is going to be ruined because of all these charges. I have no idea how all those charges were put onto my credit card
More Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase - chase raising rates! 
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- Jpmorgan Chase - deposit accounts