Chase Bank / deception
This dispute began when I authorized Geico through my Chase checking account to debit $284.30 to initiate a auto policy. On their site Geico displays $284.30 (the amount needed to initiate the policy) in large numbers.
They then display underneath it an amount they state that you owe them from a previous policy in smaller and hard to see numbers. Chase reversed the charge when I submitted the complaint. Chase then took the word of Geico and reversed the charged and charged it to my account. They then doubled the amount stating that I made two claims for the same amount of money. Who's would do someting illegal or dumb like that? They need a lawsuit filed against them and they need to be investigated.
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - privacy breach my chase employee
- JP Morgan Chase Bank - robocalls in some sort of chinese language. 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - I kavita bissoondial please free free to call me at 646-271-4438 or email me at [email protected]
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - terrible customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud department