Chase Bank / $5.00 a day over draft charges unfounded
After accepting a new job I had to close my bank and move. I went in to the bank and made sure my balance was $0.00. I then asked about outstanding debits. I don't have a check book so I know I didn't have any checks out. Several months later I recieve a letter from a Financial Collection Agency saying I was charged a $5.00 a day over draft fee for my account being over drawn. Threatining that I won't be able to have a bank account for 7 years and freezing assets...etc...Supposedly I had a -20.00 balance that quickly went to $300.00. This isn't right.
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank - Checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Return of certified copy of a business check into my personal checking account for redeposit into my business account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase bank worst customer service.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - checking