Chase Bank / refuses to give me my ira money

1 Channahon, IL, United States Review updated:

Over a year ago I completed my divorce.I was given the IRA that my ex husband did not spend, held at Chase Bank .
I brought in the settlement papers and the court order to Chase Bank of Channahon Il. for this account to come to me .
Chase ran me around and around, had me resubmit the papers three times and it has not followed up on its promises to settle this matter. The Chase bank has not paid any interest into my account in over a year and literally has stolen my money .
The bank president, a Mrs. Salinas does not answer my emails at all . the first employee had passed the buck to her. My paperwork was sent to Florida and lost somewhere. A check was cut but to the wrong person -it was made out to my my ex husband- instead of me !

The bank president, Mrs. Salinas told me they would fix it IF I sent back the check FED EX and said that I should have my money within a few weeks, guess what nothing was done NOTHing . I am in limbo and really hate this bank .It is 5 months later and no money no messages, nothing.
you have to really chase this bank to get your money back .

account I tried to get chase bank to give me my IRA account .

Ch

Comments

28th of Apr, 2008

Get a job you entitled whore. Stop stealing men's money through divorce. Women are pathetic today.

• Ra
      14th of Jul, 2008

you are not only uninformed as to the statutes concerning divorce law whereas the partner male or female is ENTITLED after ten years of marriage to HALF of the retirement funds, but you are an ignorant [censored].

I HAVE a job, most of the time I work multiple jobs .

I bet that YOU are unable to maintain ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMAN because you are this abusive towards a stranger .

MY EX HUSBAND AND STOLE THE ENTIRE ira TO SPEND ON FUN AND HIS NEW gf AND WAS so SURPRISED THAT HE HAD TO GIVE IT BACK ~POOR BABY .

He also spent 20.000 on his lawyer bill out of OUR retirement fund .

I went in Pro Se and still - he has to pay back the account he had stolen .too bad for him . He is not even with the gf any more because of an attitude like yours . she dumped his sorry a$$.
    Guys like you and him end up alone because you are so messed up .

you are SO abusive . that you are probably my actual ex husband ~ this is why he is my ex husband .