Chase Bank / refuses to give me my ira money
Over a year ago I completed my divorce.I was given the IRA that my ex husband did not spend, held at Chase Bank .
I brought in the settlement papers and the court order to Chase Bank of Channahon Il. for this account to come to me .
Chase ran me around and around, had me resubmit the papers three times and it has not followed up on its promises to settle this matter. The Chase bank has not paid any interest into my account in over a year and literally has stolen my money .
The bank president, a Mrs. Salinas does not answer my emails at all . the first employee had passed the buck to her. My paperwork was sent to Florida and lost somewhere. A check was cut but to the wrong person -it was made out to my my ex husband- instead of me !
The bank president, Mrs. Salinas told me they would fix it IF I sent back the check FED EX and said that I should have my money within a few weeks, guess what nothing was done NOTHing . I am in limbo and really hate this bank .It is 5 months later and no money no messages, nothing.
you have to really chase this bank to get your money back .
account I tried to get chase bank to give me my IRA account .
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Chase Bank customer Service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Checking Account
- Chase Bank - Asking me to pay for their mistake!
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - mobile banking