Chase Bank / rude and incompetent criminals!
The reason why Chase is called Chase is because they will chase you down all hours of the day and night for their usury interest rates and your hard earned money.
They are pushy, especially at the Batavia, IL. downtown branch. They treat people like criminals, constantly try and pimp their high interest products. Chase has horrid customer service. We've seen people come in to Chase almost every time and throw a fit because of the bad service.
The only reason we go is that my husband owns a business and unfortunately, some people write banks from Chase so we take them to the home bank to avoid bounces. It's almost not worth it.
If you are in Batavia, IL. avoid the fat guy, the big lazy donut eater. He likes to preach policy and is very distressed with his own life. I would be too if I had to work for the devil, aka Chase. No bank is good but this one in particular stinks.
Chase is too big for their own good. I can't wait until they are bought out and the customer service losers owe money to other companies and lose their paychecks. Psych--gotcha. What comes around, goes around.
Chase is a rotten bank. Do not promote their credit cards, accounts or any product related. Go anywhere but there. Even TCF is better on service than Chase and that does not say much.
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase auto finance / subaru motors finance
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - account / customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase liquid account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - late payment reporting to the credit agencies during home loan modification process.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - jp morgan chase allowed the criminals to steal $38,900 from my account a letting them get away with that