Chase Auto Finance

Posted:

unfair debt collection

Chase Auto Finance
Vermont
This is the worst company I have ever dealth with. They lie, change agreements and state they will put things that you did not say on the record.
I am an attorney and I believe they are practicing unfair debt collection after reading the comments. I would like to start a class action suit against them. I would be main plaintiff representing all who want to join and I would find an attorney for this case. If anyone is interested please contact me at deborahrhds@aol.com and note Chase auto in subject category.
I could go on about the threats they made to me not knowing I was an attorney!!!
Deborah E. Rhodes, Esquire
Complaint comments Comments (14)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Auto Insurance & Loan

Comments

A  9th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
i totally agree . if a lawsuit begins, please notify me via email: shaneca_gay@yahoo.com
A  24th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
I agree a class action lawsuit needs to be taken against Chase Auto Finance. I have a loan with them it is due on the 25th of every month. It was paid 11-12-09 but yet they charged me a late fee can someone please tell me how it was late when it was paid on 11-12-09 but due on 11-25-09. Someone please fill me in.
A  4th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
Please contact me as well by email: leethag@yahoo.com
A  10th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
i have had a lease through chase auto finance and then turned it into a finance. not to be redundant but they have called me, my parents, and other family members who i definately did not use as refferences, as a matter of fact I dont even have those family members numbers...how did they get them? they dont even have the same last name as I do. I repetedly called chase to have them stop harrassing my parents because my father at the time was going through cancer treatments, after the fifth or 6th time they stopped calling them. the collection crew is rude, threatining, have told me that maybe i should get a car i could afford, and many other disparaging remarkes. frankly i will never do business with any of chase's services.
A  28th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
I have had a car loan from Chase for about 2 years and both cars they lied to me so many times and rude i cannot begin to tell you how many rude and dishonest people they have working for them, i applied for a two month extension due to us having a little financial issue and they told me i was approved and they would send out the paperwork in the mail to confirm it, so i went on with my life and when i called to make arrangements on the Feb payment they told me i was 85 days behind and that they needed a payment or they were coming to get my car, so I talked to them about how they gave me a two month extension and that my payment wasnt due till Feb 19th they called me a liar and then denied saying that i was approved for the extension that it wasnt a valid reason to get the extension but it was a good enough excuse for them a year ago when it happened, so if there is a lawsuit pending i would like to join you!!!

Sincerely
Victor
A  21st of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
Chase Auto finance, JP Morgan Chase Bank and whoever else they call themselves are without question breaking California laws, credit and collection laws, and God only knows how many other laws! Please, If a class action has been filed, or is about to be, I wish to be included. I can be contacted at OnewildAlphaGoat@aol.com.
D  26th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
This message is in response to the posting by Victor Martinez, its apparent that the information you are providing is inaccurate. First off, for an extension to be granted for two months it has to be approved by senior management. If you receive a letter confirmation then the extension was approved unless you made a payment that was returned as a worthless check. Secondly if it was just a small financial situation why is it happening two years in a row. That is then considered a long term situation. if you can only make 10/12 payments a year and need the bank to extend the rest you cant afford the vehicle.
N  14th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
Less than 6 hours ago, i sent chase over 2000.00 for my truck that was taken from my driveway last Sat. night. i have been trying to get my truck since Mon. i never dealt with the same rep. in trying to fulfill chase's request/demands mon turned into tues. now it'sfri, they have my money and my truck is somewhere in Nashville. which was put on a truck after i told the last rep that i wasn't paying it off, i would pay for "past due, as well as this may payment (due on 5/24). one rep said all of my paper work was fine, another said they have yet to receive (sent 4 times in same day). spoke to a number of "off shore" reps. one told me all i needed to pay was 215.00 then it went to 3330.00and so on. i requested info in writing...we don't do that.The last rep i spoke to told me this wouldn't have happened if i had taken care of this "on the 10th, or11th. i asked him if he had seen that i was trying to get this takencareof.net said yes, not our problem.
In Dec. i went on a different payment plan. all reps said they saw the info.. had my check and payment info .
at this point in time, i really don't know what to do. they knew i was working to get this taken care of. i even took yesterday and today off. don't know if i still have a job, can't make extra money cutting grass, can't haul hay to my horses.
A  24th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
Please count me in! Chase repoed our SUV after 1 month late..we were told to apply for the hardship program and in fact there isnt a program. They hired a Detective service that harassed every member of my family..the repo driver was banging on my family doors at midnight! They took the SUV..we never received any notice..I was told that we could not sell the SUV since it was written off..All of our personal property was inside..No notice to claim the SUV ..What every SUV that went to auction 2X was damaged and had high miles..this was not our SUV! Took Chase a year to transfer the title and the tag was never turned in and has been ticketed to-date! We were served this week with a lawsuit for the entire loan amount and Chase took our SUV and sold it for $2600 under the blue book! Liars and Crooks! Contact your state AG and the AG office of NY you may receive a reply from Chase and catch them in a few lies! Also file with the FTC
N  28th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
N  3rd of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
hi, well i used the automated debt from a savings account...they tried to take the amount owe on the loan payment and of course they could not and then repo-ed my car...it cost me and my family quite a heart ache, when i got the car back and paid my account in full...there was a new fee on my statement, they stated that it was a late fee, yet my account was up to date, the fee was not labeled a late fee...and it was not a true amount for a late fee which was 6o cents more...they harash my family members, ex girlfriends, tried to set up a auto payment and the company could not do it three times...i wish they could feel the pain they have caused...cwgarito@yahoo.com
N  3rd of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
in my above comments Chase auto finance tried to obtain the funds from a wrong account.
A  26th of May, 2016 by    0 Votes
I would like to participate in a class action lawsuit against Chase Auto Finance. When I was almost finished paying off my vehicle, I received a call from Chase stating that I was behind on my payments, but if I made a payment within the next 3 days with an additional payment within another 5 days, I would be in the clear. I made the payment and 4 days later, they repossessed my car. They wouldn't even give me a dollar amount that I could pay to get the car back. I owed less than $3, 000 on the car and had already paid over $11, 000 on a vehicle that was not worth the amount they sold it to me for. I can be reached at msmay79@gmail.com.
N  21st of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Currently dealing with an accounting error with Chase Auto and after seeking a resolution, I requested documentation to verify their claim. Original request was made nearly 90 days ago and I still haven't received the documents. They are charging interest every day because I am waiting to verify the discrepancy.

History: Chase Auto gave me a payoff quote which I satisfied fully and additionally received a refund check for over payment. I have also been sent the title to the vehicle which is triggered automatically when payment in full is made. The title has two signatures on it from Chase Auto Finance agents. Originally, when i called to question the bill I received, I was told not to worry and disregard the notice. They say a reallocation of a payment triggered a bad payoff quote. If I do not pay the demanded amount, they will report to the credit bureaus when the account becomes delinquent according to their records.. I have requested transcripts of our recorded conversations I've had with their operators and the request has been ignored.

aboam5@live.com