Chase Auto Finance — trying to voluntarily repossess
After I lost my job in June I decided to voluntarily repossess my car. I went through calling countless people just to finally have someone send me out some paperwork for the repossession and after sending it back I kept getting phone calls for another month and a half about late payments. I explained to them that I was trying to voluntarily repossess the car but nobody at Chase or their business partners were making any effort to come pick up the car. Finally I got a call to pick up the car on a Wednesday. The guy on the phone said that he would be there tomorrow at 10 am. Nobody showed or called. I waited again on Friday for half of the day before I had to leave town. Again, nobody showed in the time I was there or called.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Diego, CA I've been out of town for 2 weeks now and a friend checking my house said there was a business card with the phone number for an auto repossession business on my door, but no phone call. I finally got a call from an unknown number by some angry lady at Chase named Becky saying that me avoiding them has been unacceptable. To top it off she said that she would have to seek further action, or something of that sort, unless I called back their [protected] number today (a Saturday) by 2:30 pm. Well I called back and their automated machine informed me that they weren't open on a Saturday. Awesome.
This isn't resolved yet. Currently trying to get ahold of someone to resolve this but I guess trying to resolve an issue on the weekend is impossible, however they have no problems contacting me.
More Chase Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase - chase raising rates! 
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- Jpmorgan Chase - deposit accounts