Chase Auto Finance / collection staff

1 GA, United States Review updated:

Gloria, the collection agent from miami, fl. Has been calling every person with my last name leaving harrassing phone messages. My wife and son have been in contact with chase auto finanace expaining that our son is presently unemployed. He has been doing odd jobs and has came up with the two payments that he is behind on. The chase rep. Stated that it did not matter that they were repossessing his truck, tomorrow 07/15/2009.

We would like for chase auto finance to be more understanding in this economic hard times. Our son is trying and will catch up on the payments. Without the truck he will not have a chance.

Thanks

Comments

Li
  13th of Oct, 2009

I to was contacted by Chase Auto today and I was only 10 days late on my care payment. A Victoria Umeri in the collection office in Arizona told me if I did not pay by October 23rd they were going to repo my car. I am a 61 year old female on social security. I tried to explain that I could not pay until I got my social security check this month and she said that was not exceptible. I filed a complaint with her supervisor and they are currently looking into my complaint and will get back with me regarding the outcome. They advised me that she does not have the right to threaten repocession. I don't want to see her fired, but I do want her to be repremended so she does not do this to someone else. I do not suggest Chase Auto to anyone who is looking for a finance company. I have a wonderful friend who gave me the money to pay them off today! When I went to a Chase bank to pay off my car loan, they even gave the bank representative a hard time was really nasty to her. Please do not do any business with Case Auto or you will regret it later.

Linda