Chase Auto Finance / liars

So my fiance and I fell 45 days behind on our car payment. The gentleman at the local office made arrangements with us and we were able to stop the repo. We let him know our next payments would be Sept 16 and Sept 23 due to the prev checks going towards rent. He said that would be okay, we just had to stick to it. These people love calling your references. They have called my mom, who has nothing to do with my finances, stating they could not reach us. They never call me. And my fiance is at work all day, he can't answer the phone. Today they called my fiance's dad, stating they needed to speak to us or our attorney? Excuse me? 1. We made arrangements. 2. Our payment is only 3 days past due. 3. Shouldn't you call US BEFORE YOU CALL OUR FAMILY!!!?? I can't stand these people. They are the worst creditor I have EVER had to deal with.

Comments

• Un
      4th of Dec, 2008

I have to second that. They are a total PITA. I'm sorry, but I send my check 10 days in advance of the pymt date to be sure it gets there and then they don't cash it for days. WTH is up w/that? We will be re-financing our loan on the 1 year anniversary date of the loan, I can guarantee you that!