Charter One Bank / fraudulent charges
Charter One charged INSF charges totalling well over 400 - when I had enough money in the account. When I asked for an audit of my account, they advised me that they dod not do this!
Please do not see this as just anotheer dissatisfied customer complaint. This bank operates fraudulently on a regular basis - and they will continue to do so as long as they are not reported!!!
I plan to take my complaint as far as it would go - starting with the Illinosi States Attorney's office.
Please join me. They operate in similar fashion to banks that have taken a nose dive. They deserve to go down as well.
More Charter One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Charter One Bank - don't bank at charter one! 
- Charter One Bank - customer service
- Charter One Bank - do not even think of working there 
- Charter One Bank - the worst bank ever 
- Charter One Bank - lost credit cards
- Charterbank - my overdraft protection
- Charter One Bank - claims department
- Charter One Bank - manipulation of employess 
- Charter One Bank - taking rtewards points away 
- Charter One Bank - mortgage loan