Charter Communications / raising prices 14%
Charter Communications is the only game in town in Saginaw Township, Michigan. The local government set Charter up to rip off the citizens with no competition. Can you believe it? Who in this day and age doesn't do the right thing and set up a competitive services provider situation. Well, I can tell you who - the Tim Braun and the government of Saginaw Township in Michigan. The township is probably getting huge kickbacks for eliminating the competition and perhaps even some things that are not being made public... While DirectTV is available, they are the same kind of predator as Charter. Set one price and then hike it up...They're all ripoff artists in the end...Stay away from Charter, they are the worst...just enter "Charter Communication complaints" into your browser and you'll see so many hits it will take your breath away...They are not only predatory but their so-called customer service is trained to lie and to frustrate customers (hang-up in the middle of the call, can't find your account, you're not on the account, etc. etc.) who are wanting to get rid of services. Deals are not deals for very long, the hike up the pricing even before your agreed to deal duration expires...Don't take my word for it, just read what's on the Internet...
More Charter Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Charter Communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Charter Communications - service outages 
- Charter Communications - being charged for returned equipment & the worst customer service/follow thru 
- Charter Communications - internet service outages 
- Charter Communications - numerous problems with charter communications 
- Charter Communications - inability to get service because of my marital status 
- Charter Communications - in home service tech.
- Spectrum - customer services
- Charter Communications - charter contract buyout
- Charter Communications - wireless internet