Cfna / Firestone Credit Card / underhanded methods
I must conclude that CFNA / Firestone Credit Card stoops to underhanded methods in order to reap outrageous profits from customers who always pay on time. They make no profits from conscientious people, so what they count on is customers forgetting there is a bill to pay — by simply NOT MAILING the bill! In the past, one bill always arrived after a service, but this year, by the time a month had passed after an oil change & window treatment, I’d forgotten to “expect” the small $34 bill. It certainly never occurred to me to look online. Six months later they suddenly wrote demanding $82! I had no idea if this was a scam, because it was the first I’d seen of any billing. Other card companies, doctors, etc., resend a bill each month… not CFNA / Firestone! And there’s a purposeful, profitable reason they do that. Burn your CFNA cards and boycott Firestone!
More Cfna / Firestone Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Firestone - overcharge/not living up to warranty 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overcharging and hiding 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - managers lie to you and employees 
- Firestone - manager 
- Firestone Service Center - overcharge 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - broken car parts
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - firestone wall township new jersey
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - sloppy incompetent work while repairing cv axle on my vehicle
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - alternator and belt
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - my ongoing nightmare with firestone.