Certs, Inc. / Reward for time spent viewing travel club

1 424 E Central Blvd. #413Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:

Having sat through several hours of twisting my arm to purchase a vacation club and forcing them to except my refusal, I agreed to take the SW Airline tickets for the taking time out of my busy day (evening). I looked at the forms and thought, "what a waste of time." But sent the first group off to VIP Travel. They returned them informing me I had forgotten to send them certified mail. I re-sent them certified. I then got the forms from Certs, Inc, I read the material over & over and highlighted what needed to be done. I could not choose a 2nd time to travel because I was being honest and that was the only time I had off from my job for the next 12 months. Three weeks later I received a non-compliance letter saying the offer was now void because I did not follow directions. They returned my postal money order made out to them of course. The post office said they would give me my money back IF I had all the documentation/receipts that they gave me. I had kept all the info because I was skeptical at the start. BUT what a waste of time, travel, and money FOR NOTHING. (4 hours of wheeling-dealing with the Resort Club, 2 hour travel time to go & return, and the post office expenses - travel, certified mail, money order.)

Comments

• Eo
      7th of Feb, 2010

We had the same sad story about Certs, Inc., VIP Travel, Celebrity Productions, PTS Travel, Casablanca Express. Seems like they are all scamming together on these so called "free" vacation pkgs. We too sat through a presentation from Leisure Club and promised this 3-day 2-night vacation, with free rental car, gas card AND dinner card, with the promise of a "low" up front fee. NOT - Month after month all these companies kept asking for more and more deposits and fees, until we said enough is enough
    If you have had any problems getting your refunds back, please report them to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. I have started reporting on bbb.com and have gotten a partial refund from 1 company, so far.