Certs, Inc. / Fraud - owes us $272.00
In April, 2009, we attended a travel club presentation in Lincoln, NE, for which we were to be awarded a 3-day-2-night trip FREE. We had to pay $50 each up front (fully refundable good faith money?!?) and later had to pay $86 each for taxes and fees.
On Nov. 14, 2009, we received a letter from Certs, Inc. saying that they could not find the "vacation" we requested, but if we would return the form, we would be reimbursed the entire $272.00 within 30 days of the letter's return. We signed and returned the letter the very next day (11/15/09).
To date, we have received nothing. We have tried calling numerous times, but cannot reach anyone. I sent a letter via certified mail and got no response. I have reported Certs, Inc. to the Better Business Bureau, but they said this company does not cooperate with them, so there is nothing they can do.
Do we have any further recourse? We would appreciate any advice.
More Certs, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Certs, Inc. - Certs is a huge scam! 
- Certs, Inc. - Travel scam! 
- Certs, Inc. - Poor service! 
- Certs, Inc. - Save yourself the trouble! 
- Certs, Inc. - If you Jump Through Enough Hoops... 
- Certs, Inc. - How I Got My Refunds Back from Certs, Inc.
- Certs - Deposit $498 scam 
- Certs, Inc. - waiting... 
- Certs, Inc. - No refund 
- Certs, Inc. - rip off