Certegy / wow

1 NV, United States Review updated:

So I have read through these cause I was declined while writing a check. Then declined while trying to cashe a check. All I see is the same reason over and over again. I spoke to a nice gentlemen who reassured me that it was nothing I did. All you people have to do is file complaints? You honestly have nothing better to do with you're lives? You complain but then still write checks. Whats more pathetic is you think cause your white middle aged single hardworking law following people you shouldn't be subject to everything just like everyone else? You all honestly think your better then a black person? Or an asain or hispanic person? You think that just average white middle aged people are innocent? All I have to say is look at Ted Bundy. WHITE MIDDLE AGED PERSON. You all honestly need to rethink your lives or even talk to your parents about the way you were raised. You must seriously hate your lives if you think just none white people should be declined. I hope you all learn that Black/hispanic/asain/white people are still people. I think that you all need to learn to use plastic over paper. Have a nice life and god bless
I SUPPORT CERTEGY CHECK SERVICES

Comments

• Wo
      2nd of Jul, 2009

all you people that complain about checks being decline get with the program now days pay with a credit card or debit card.. checks are not a guarntee form of payment. your bank does not gurantee them. it has nothing to do with credit! for cashing checks go to the bank or get a bank account.

• Ju
      9th of Aug, 2011

Actually that is not correct - your bank does guarantee the checks as long as you have sufficient funds to cover them. Checks are considered legal tender and should be accepted as long as their is proper identification. As far as your comment to "get with the program", I would suggest that you respect the rights & desires of an individual to conduct business in a manner which is appropriate for them. Would you tell someone who is riding a bike, "Get with the program. This is the 21st century - buy a car". Absolutely not... that is ludicrous.

• Ju
      9th of Aug, 2011

In regards to the comment regarding white, middle-aged people...
    You just need to grow up, and stop being a racist pig.

What does race and a person's age have to do with Certegy? Absolutely nothing. I am certainly not a white, middle-aged person, and I have been wronged by Certegy just like the best of them. In regards to your comment about "All you people have to do is file complaints?"... what do you think you just did? Duh!! Grow up and stop acting like a 2 year old. Just because somebody wronged you in some way, doesn't mean you need to go around randomly attacking people on a complaint board. How stupid?!? You're certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed - and that's a fact.