Certegy Check Services, Inc. / no services
On July 8th I and my wife tried to cash our federal income tax check (Joint check) at King Soopers and was told the could not cash it and gave me a slip of pre-printed paper with the number to Certegy Check Services, Inc. As I have my own life I did not call them until July 14 2015 @ 11:45 AM MDT. After the failure of the automated system I was connected to a live person and was told that the system is being updated and I would need to call back later and see if it has completed. In all of my life I have never been lied to like this. I am IT working for over 30 years and if that had happened in my life I would be fired and a good chance that any contracted services would be ended. I would fire the CTO, COO, CFO and the CEO. Who does this company have to report to in the regulatory world? Do they even have any over site at all? Are they allowed to operate with out regard to the laws of the land. Basically I see no way to resolve any issue with this company and they have way to much power to destroy and interrupt millions of lives and can not even keep the systems up and running. I think it will become my mission to put them out of business.
More Certegy Check Services, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - check cashing at walmart
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - declined transaction 
- Certegy - check cashing
- Certegy - declined checks for no reason
- Certegy - denied a good check for no reason?