Certegy Check Services / bad company!
I pay by check just for almost anything I purchase on the outside. Last month I went to my local Best Buy Electronics store as I was in the market for a new Laptop computer. The purchase price was well over $2000.00 and when I went to pay for it I asked if I could pay by personal check and I was informed Yes, and I had to produce my valid Drivers License. My check was accepted and I purchased was made. Now, about 3 weeks later, I returned to Best Buy to purchase some accessories for the Laptop I purchased from them an that about totaled $500.00. Now, I want to you to keep in mind, the original check I wrote for over $2000.00 had cleared and I also happen to have in my briefcase my bank statement and canceled checks. When I went to pay for the additional items that I wanted for my Laptop, my check was declined. I asked the salesperson what the problem or issue was and there answer was, we do not know and we can't assist you as this is controlled from a company called Certegy check acceptance. Well, prior to leaving the store, I asked and demanded a telephone number for this Certegy check outfit and was provided one and proceeded to call them and find out what the issue or problem was and I was told after looking on there system, after giving my valid information, that there was no problem at all and my name and reputation was spotless. So, I asked, why was my check declined...? The answer I was given is that the computer system decides whether to accept a check or not. Folks, all I can say is that stay far away from Certegy check services and Best Buy as that is the company they use. In closing, I was very embarrassed to say the least, and most of all Best Buy will never get a penny of my hard earned money ever again. Good Luck to you all.
More Certegy Check Services Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - declined transaction
- Certegy - check cashing
- Certegy - declined checks for no reason
- Certegy - denied a good check for no reason?
- Certegy - unable to write checks after 40 years of having the same account and a credit rating of 834 of