Centurylink Service / bad service to employee
I was an Employee of Centurylink for 8 years and I changed my employment recently. When it comes to Former Employee services they are really really very poor. They don't act or respond to mail, no info on whom to contact for any issues. I have been waiting for my W2 since 2 months and no one is responding. I have sent around 40 - 50 mail to payroll and the contact I was given my Customer care and no Response from them. Its such a pain to get service from them.
I have several mail explaining my situation and the desperate need of my W2 and still no response.. They don't have hearts. Sometimes I feel that I am trying to get service from Stones..
I used hear the Complaints from Customers when I was employed at Centurylink and never thought it would be such a painful thing to get service from Centurylink. Centurylink Please feel the pain of customers and do the needful...
More Centurylink Service Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services 
- CenturyLink - all services