CenturyLink — internet/phone charge
i was told this was free if cancelled in 30 days. they, without my permission, did something somewhere to make the Phone line work and then are charging me for it when cancelled after having the setup for 3 days. it is a total scam.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Sheridan, WYthe customer service person was very very rude to the point that he literally called me a liar. it is the most unethical company ever. i will never use them again. The CS rep flatly refused to even let me speak with anyone else. He claims there are no managers.
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee