Century Link / business phone service
Century Link has been nothing but difficult for our business. Our biggest issue is that a tech was supposed to come and fix our lines on 7/17/15 and never arrived. When we called century link they said someone arrived and our phones were fine. After stating no body showed up several times, I then asked for the techs Id and notes and apparently there were no notes and no tech ID signature. Shocking, I know. So after our phones have been non functioning since 7/15/15 they tell us a tech will be out the next day, 7/22/15. That is one whole week where we cannot conduct business! We also have 14 practitioners who pay us to provide reception services for all of their businesses so we are losing 7 days of pay from 14 health care practitioners since our phones are not working. Century Link has not offered us any price break or refund so far. We have also been customers of Century Link for only a few months and have had consistent problems with our phone lines every single month since we switched over to them.
More Century Link Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- CenturyLink - customer service
- CenturyLink - internet service is being throttled down and even at times no service at times and when I call centurylink they say they dont do that.
- CenturyLink - tv and internet service
- CenturyLink - internet service infrastructure in iowa city
- CenturyLink - technical support