Cell C Fairbridge mall Brackenfell / service
On 30/6/2008 we fill in forms to apply for a samsung j700 at the cell c shop in brackenfell. The lady that assisted us was not familiar what was going on, she told us that we have to wait for 1 day before we will receive the phone, the next day I went to the shop and asked her again when the cellphone will be ready. She told me that it will take 2 days. This afternoon I went again to asked them what was going on. My daughter and I had to wait because there was a meeting and they cannot go into the office while the people are busy. They asked us to give them time, we went back and was waiting for 15 min before they went into the office to check if the phone was there, there was still nothing. The told us that they will phone us. The service are no good and why do cell c make promises that they can't keep.
More Cell C Fairbridge mall Brackenfell Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- Cell C - No feedback on status of account
- Cell C - unethical behaviour-charging more than monthly contract fee signed for
- Cell C - porting my number without my consent.
- Cell C - someone has opened an account using my name at cell c and now an account has been handed over
- Cell C - rica agents