Cell C Fairbridge mall Brackenfell / service

1 South Africa Review updated:

On 30/6/2008 we fill in forms to apply for a samsung j700 at the cell c shop in brackenfell. The lady that assisted us was not familiar what was going on, she told us that we have to wait for 1 day before we will receive the phone, the next day I went to the shop and asked her again when the cellphone will be ready. She told me that it will take 2 days. This afternoon I went again to asked them what was going on. My daughter and I had to wait because there was a meeting and they cannot go into the office while the people are busy. They asked us to give them time, we went back and was waiting for 15 min before they went into the office to check if the phone was there, there was still nothing. The told us that they will phone us. The service are no good and why do cell c make promises that they can't keep.

Ka

Comments

8th of Sep, 2008

What you need to know is that this store is not a CellC owned CellC store. It is a franchise store owned by someone, like pick n pay family store. It is stores like these that give CellC a bad name, when CellC doesnt actually have anything to do with the people in these stores.
    The only real downside of CellC is that the contract can take 1-3 days for approval as the credit vetting doesnt get down instore at most branches, so applications get faxed off. As for who ever working at this store, they probably told you that it will take a day as they dont want to lose a customer, especially as most these consultants work on commission. So one cant really say why does cellc make promises they cant keep as they are not CellC.

i used to work at a CellC store... I was a CellC subscriber before I worked there and I still am. I have had issues with Cellc, but you will find the same issues with the other networks.