Cebu Pacific / delayed flight, low compensation offers

March 11 2016 is my family's scheduled flight back to Riyadh Saudi Arabia from Philippines/NAI- Cebu Pacific Airline flight 5J 740. Our flight was supposed to be at 04:35pm. We were already in the airport at 11:00am but since we cant check in yet we took our lunch first.At 01:00pm we checked in without hassle and waited in the boarding area.All went well until we heard an information from the other passenger that the flight will be delayed.My husband confirmed it from the crew, they said instead of 4:35pm our flight will be at 07:00pm.My husband started to complain since his visa will expire soon if the flight will be delayed, but the staff said they cant do anything since its a medical reason why the plane is delayed and said they cant allow my husband to board the flight.I started requesting and asking for alternatives since we are traveling with our 3 year old daughter and my husband cant miss the flight.We even contacted my husbands employer who contacted King Khalid International Airport and said its okay for my husband to be on the flight since its only an hours delay but the Cebu Pacific crew wont listen and said they wont take the risk as they have to pay the fine once questioned.I talked to their manager, to their admins but they have all the same say.I asked if theres any way to contact Riyadhs Airport Immigration area but they told they are not calling abroad since it costs money.I was like isnt it supposed to be that there is a means of communication specially in circumstances like this.They said they can only contact via email, when i asked if they emailed King Khalid International Airport, they said no since there is no need to do so as it is very clear that my husabands visa will expire before arriving at Riyadh.Its almost 7pm when they again informed that the flight is again delayed and scheduled at 09:00pm.Really is all i can say.Then they gave us 2 options, either me and my daughter will board the flight and my husband will stay or we can all off board.But when I asked if they will book as for free for another flight, they said no, only to my husband they can give a free flight if my husband can fix his visa not more than 30 days.Me and my daughter will pay for our tickets if we decided to off board.REALLY.???Is that even a compensation.?Its not our fault that the flight is delayed yet we have to suffer and sacrifice, where is the customers service here?They wont even provide a place for my husband to stay since its their fault that my husband has to stay further.The manager even stated that we should have anticipated a delay and have booked earlier.So ALL of the customers SHOULD ALWAYS anticipate?Why not make your service more apprpriate instead?Note that they dont even have an everyday flight, only on wednesday, friday and sundays and they expect ud to anticipate.I am so disappointed that i have to go and leave my husband behind.This is traumatic not only for us but also for our 3 yr old daughter.With so less compensation Cebu Pacific Dont REALLY CARE for their customers.

Kr